Chapter 12. ✔

Aloha C: Welcome to the second update I promised. I love all of you, all my fans!

-

Recap.

My lips tugged a bit higher as I could hear my feet, squishing in the mud. The rain pitter pattered against the mansion steps as I walked up them, still being able to hear the quiet sounds that I had made.

"FELIX!" I yelled, throwing my coat on the other side of me as I walked in.

Felix came down stairs holding a few bags with tickets.

"Yes?"

"Did you get my stuff for Ne-"

"Yes sir, all in here"

I smiled, walking towards him and grabbing my stuff.

"See you soon young one. I'm on a mission in New York" I snickered, turning it soon into a small, but growing evil laugh.

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Damon woke up besides Belle once again, glancing around, he squinted his eyes slightly from the sun. Damon smiled as he felt her move closer to him seeing that she was half asleep. His hand softly stroked her hair, until he smelled a small strand of it.

"Strawberries.." He groaned, feeling good.

His arm continued to slant over his girlfriends, leaving it there as he felt comfortable. The side of his lips tugged a bit higher, kissing her shoulder and continuing to inhale her natural scent.

"God, you smell good" He groaned, kissing her neck lightly.

She smiled to herself, slowly turning around in the covers and wrapping one of her bare arms around his neck. Damon grinned slightly, pressing his lips lightly to hers before she pulled away, gazing into his blue orbs.

"So what do you think will happen with Klaus?" Belle asked, biting on her lower lip.

"Since he's gone, I really don't care" He smirked, growling lowly before hovering over her, pecking her lips lightly.

Belle giggled, grinning as she caught his glance. Damon lowered his head, kissing down her body lightly, earning a moan from her.

-

Stefan soon woke up, frown lines appearing on his forehead, and sweat traveling down his face. He took in a few deep breathes, calming down when Elena's hand rubbed itself up and down his arm.

"Stefan?" She croaked, raising a bit higher, to sit up.

"Are you okay?" She asked, slightly worried. Stefan nodded, smiling at her before putting one arm on her other side and hovering above her, planting a kiss on her lips.

She smiled, rubbing his arms to slightly put his mind off ease. He smiled against her lips as they kissed, before pushing his body closer to her. Elena slightly moaned as his lips pressed to her neck afterwards, while her hands moved to his hair, lightly tugging on it.

-

Day 8.

B E L L E

It's been 8 days since we've been in Miami and 7 days since Damon made his promise to me. He came into the lobby, with a tank top and shorts also wearing his favourite trainers. I smiled, throwing the magazine back on the hotel's coffee table and pecking his lips.

He took held of my hand, guiding me to the outdoors of the massive hotel.

"And today..We're spending time at that beach." He smiled, squeezing my hand gently.

Damon directed me to the car, opening my side door for me and allowing me to slide in. He smiled, blurring to his side and jumping over the lowered windows.

"So besides going to the beach what else are we doing?" I asked, as Damon began driving; folding my arms Damon smiled wide giving me a quick glance before staring at the road again.

"Just wait and see baby..Just wait and see"

-

K L A U S

My plane soon arrived on the one thing I love.

The ground.

 For a 1000 and over vampi- hybrid, I should not be getting sick. I held in the gag and the heaving before breathing out slowly.

'Welcome to New York. Please put your clocks, watches and mobile phones to our zone time which is 5 hours behind. The time here now is 6 pm'

I smiled, a evil grin planted on my face.

-

Walking on the streets of New York, in the evening, is actually quite annoying. I've already snapped 5 humans heads and fed on 3 humans.

I held the piece of paper in my hand, which read:

'508 Rivington Street'

Knocking on the door, put a large surprised face on the persons face and a loud gasp from my sister. She moved back as I walked in, hitting books and dressers trying to distract me from things. She continued to hit more things until I blurred in front of her, holding her by the neck.

"Dear sister. Where is older brother?" I smirked, demanding a answer from her. Her lips tried for a smile, but failed, returning back into a frown.

I let my lips tug a bit higher, making the smile rise.

"Brother" A voice appeared, stepping in from the darkness, appeared my brother Elijah.

"Ah brother! It's now offcially a reunion!" I smiled, grabbing him and patting his back.

"Now what have I missed?" I smirked, pulling them to seats.

"Well-"

-

Another Cliff hanger.

Enjoy this chapter <3

And the Random Dedication goes to.........................DelenaForever1! Thanks for your votes and comments, I read your story The Delena Diaries, it was totally epic! I need to keep reading it! xD

Vote

Fan

Comment