Chapter 10. ✔

Updating again?! xD So I seriously must love you guysss :D Anyways, I'm thinking of making a new story....I don't know yet ! D:

Anywho..

-

Recap.

"T-The dream.." She whispered.

"What dream!" I yelled, blurring on top of her.

"Me and Belle ......." Her eyes opened quickly and it looked like she was back to normal, she gasped slightly and hugged me, whispering she was sorry.

Bonnie sighed and walked over to the chair I had placed in the room, slumping on the chair. Elena pushed me off her, sitting beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The dream? Well..."

-

"So I'm re-living my past? That's crazy...that is totally crazy" Elena said, sitting on the chair, fiddling with her fingers.

"Stefan tell me it isn't true.." I sighed and gazed at the floor, not daring myself to meet her glance.

"Elena - Stefan...there's something you guys should know" Bonnie said, holding a research book in her hands. "You and Belle were cursed at birth. The Petrova bloodline. Katherine lost her child, Belle has blood troubles, you re-living your past.."

"So what do we do about it?" I said, slight anger raised in my voice. "What do we need to cure it or whatever it is!"

"Klaus's blood"

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Stefan glanced at Elena, who had stood there frozen, holding Bonnie's book. Bonnie watched Elena's actions, while Elena wanted to prove Bonnie wrong.

"W-w-we can't be cursed! There isn't a way that we can be cursed ..." She said, flipping through pages.

Bonnie stopped her and concentrated, letting her expression bring her to the page. Bonnie used her finger to show her about the Petrova bloodline.

'The bloodline of Petrova's are cursed, since the first of them began they've been cursed since the first Doppelgänger; and the curse will continue. The latest doppelgänger is Miss Katerina Petrova, she was cursed to loose her baby, with some other unknown things.'

Bonnie and Elena looked up, tears in Elena's face. She frowned and let Stefan hug her tightly, keeping his scent and embrace in her mind and thoughts. Tears fell onto both their clothing, and soon Elena's head began hurting.

"It hurts..."She whispered, holding her head.

"I should call Damon." Stefan said, grabbing his phone.

-

"They're WHAT?!" Damon yelled into the phone, he paced himself around the large hotel room. Whilst Belle on the other hand; sat on the bed, cross legged, hearing everything.

"Cursed Damon. And it started from the first doppelgänger, but we have no idea who she is. She's most likely to be dead or undead by now."

Damon cursed under his breath, walking out onto the balcony and picking up the nearest thing, throwing it off. He listened to what his brother had to say before hanging up and remaining there, staring off at the beautiful view.