Chapter 17. [Special Chapter] ✔

HOLA! So I'm updating because 1. I have ideas and 2. Because I am extremely bored from being awake for like only 10 minutes. xD So hope everyone enjoy's this chapter... c; There may be a slight surprise on it.

-

Recap.

"I'm not killing myself to get rid of stupid possession. If I'm dead then I won't be coming back. Get that into your thick stupid vampire head!" Bonnie yelled at her mother, making some things fall around her.

Bonnie's mother growled lowly, blurring to Bonnie and grabbing her by the neck, only to feel pain once again.

"And quit touching me!" Bonnie screamed, using her power to make her mother's nose bleed.

Bonnie's dad came rushing inside, pulling her away from her mother. You see Bonnie only came back home yesterday, drained from magic and just drained from the lack of sleep she didn't have.

"Let go of me Dad." She growled lowly, attempting to push him off. Only that his grip got tighter, and soon enough Bonnie was over his shoulder.

He shot up the stairs, into her room, throwing her on the bed and quickly exiting, locking her door. Bonnie laughed to herself, opening her window with her mind and jumping out, using her magic to levitate down.

"Ass."

Bonnie began running, running faster in the night and using her hands against everything that approached her. She ran for so long she didn't even realize she was near the end of Wickery Bridge.

"Bonnie" A voice from behind her appeared.

Bonnie whipped around, her voice turning into horror as she realized who she was seeing.

"Katherine?!"

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

"This is absolutely crazy." Bonnie mumbled to herself. "Your-Your dead!" She yelled, staring at the figure in front of her. Bonnie panicked slightly, her hands tangling themselves in her hair.

"Yes..How do you think I'm appearing to you?" Katherine smirked, tapping her foot making a slow rhythm.

"Don't tell me - " Bonnie began. "I can see ghosts?"

"Sorry Bonnie" Katherine shrugged, sitting on the edge of the pavement.

"But how?" Bonnie asked, sitting down next to her.

"Ever since you saw Silas...It has an effect apparently. Oh and I have a message.." Katherine smiled, weakly.

"From who?" Bonnie's eyes formed tears as she guessed who it was. "Jeremy?" Bonnie asked, receiving a nod from Katherine. Bonnie smiled, crying a little bit before turning her full attention to Katherine.

"He said he loves you." Katherine smiled getting up and brushing any dirt that was found on her.

"I have to go.." She said. "My time is up anyways. Bye now Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled, watching Katherine return to the other side, she grabbed her knees and pulled them to her face continuing to think.

-

"Marcel's dead?" Klaus questioned, staring down at Sophie.

"Yep, thanks to someone from out of town. Ripped his heart out right in front of us." Sophie smirked,

"And what about the vampires he made?"

"None died. You have to kill the Original to kill all of them. So if they were to die, you would have to be dead" Sophie explained, Klaus nodded turning to his siblings and Felix who had finally entered the room.