Chapter 9. ✔

And welcome to Chapter 9 C; It is now earlier and better in the city of crappy London, which means a new update! C: Anyways, comment what couple you guys find more cuter..or sexier? Dalle...or Stelena? Enjoy this....

-

Recap.

The tap began running as I splashed some cold water onto my face, trying to refresh myself. I smiled at the coldness of it before leaving the bathroom ... but only to hear more voices .. voices in my head.

'Every inch of this house is filled with memories of the people that I loved that have died. My mom, my dad, Jeremy and Jenna, Alaric, John, even John. They're all dead. Everyone is dead.' 

The voice - well the memory began repeating itself in my head, like if it was a tape recorder. Over and over and over and over ...

'Every inch of this house is filled with memories of the people that I loved that have died. My mom, my dad, Jeremy and Jenna, Alaric, John, even John. They're all dead. Everyon-'

To try and block away the voices, I smashed the nearest thing to me. My hands traveled to my head, gripping onto my hair as it felt like something was eating my brain away.

'I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him.'

More of the bad memories tried returning into my head, something was trying to fight through the pain while other thing was eating more things away.

My scream was pitched as I curled myself on the floor.

Hopeless.

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Stefan looked down at his girlfriend, seeing the evidence in the bathroom that more things were coming into her mind - her brain. He frowned a little as the thoughts of her re-living her death would return.

'I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond -' Elena murmured under her breath, she began stirring more, her head twisting and turning on the pillows.

Stefan cursed under his breath, listening to his brother's number dial itself on his phone.

"Pick up Damon.." He growled.

"Hello?" Damon called into the phone, his voice slightly hoarse.

"Damon? It's about Elena, she is defiantly re-living her past, shes talking about the sire bond and sleeping wit-"

"Wait..wait..wait. The sire bond? Is her mind traveling that quick?"

Stefan nodded like his brother could actually see him. A low chuckle appeared on the other line.

"Stefan, you know if you're nodding I can't see you right?"

"Oh right - Uh yeah, I'm worried if it'll go forwards or backwards"

"Get Bonnie then! I can't come home now. We have another 30 days!"

"Your staying out there for a whole MONTH?!" Stefan yelled into the phone, mentally cursing.

"Uh...Duh?!" Damon yelled back, hanging up. Stefan cursed once more, blurring over to Elena kissing her lips softly; hoping something - anything would happen.

"It'll be okay Elena .." He whispered; grabbing out his phone, quickly calling Bonnie.

"What do you want Stefan?" Bonnie asked, picking up on the second ring,