Chapter 15. ✔

BONJOUR! I want to update because I updated all- well SOME  of my other stories, and also I'm bored. xD Any whoo hope you all like this C;

-

Recap.

"Niklaus you bloody fool! You lock us up for 3 and a half days then you tell us to lea-" Elijah said, walking into the main room where Klaus was.

"OH BLOODY SHUT UP!" Klaus yelled, grabbing Elijah by the neck and pushing his brother up against the wall.

"Niklaus.." Elijah said in a sing song, still being held, he flashed what was inside of his jacket, showing one of the white oak stakes.

Klaus dropped him, blurring for the stake and standing there examining it. His eye brow furrowed and his eyes crossed over in anger.

"Where did you get this, I thought all of these were destroyed"

"Our little sister had it Nik" Elijah smirked.

"And what were YOU going to do with it?" Klaus asked, folding his arms.

"I was going to kill you"

-

"You were what?!" Klaus yelled, now in front of Elijah.

Elijah smirked slightly, his glance on the ground before right back onto his brother's evil, demanding eyes.

"I was going to do what you normally do to everyone"  Elijah shrugged, walking past Klaus and headed for the alcohol area.

Klaus scoffed, looking at him.

"It was much of a pleasure to kill little...Katerina." He rolled his tongue on her name, glancing at Elijah who was now frozen stiff.

"It was you?!" Elijah raised his voice, Klaus stood there smiling that was until his brother came at him full vampire speed.

Klaus tackled him, grabbing his head and hitting it against the hard floor. Elijah groaned, throwing his brother off him by the chest, making Klaus literally fly to the other side of the room so his back made the first contact with the wall, parts of it cracking and chipping off.

"Niklaus your being ridiculous" Elijah stated, lifting his body weight off the floor for the 50th time in the week.

"Exactly how brother?"

"You stake our little sister, then with your stupid behaviour; you snap my neck"

"Well I'm no longer staked" Rebekah announced, standing by the wide open door.

Klaus smirked to himself, pushing himself off the wall to turn around to see his baby sister with her bright blonde hair curled. Klaus limped towards her, glancing at her, before his hand took in one of the curls.

"Who done this for you?" He asked.

"Nik, I have friends too" She said, pushing him away and walking past him.

"Well you look beautiful" Elijah admitted, brushing dirt he found on himself.

"You should get Felix to clean up here. This place is a mess" Elijah glanced around.

Klaus groaned, looking around then examining one of the dressers by trailing his finger on it.

"No dirt" He held up his finger, showing them both.

"So who found you Rebekah?" Klaus asked, his head titled to the side, waiting for answers.

"April Young."