Chapter 23. ✔

Bonjour...Well since watching the Season Finale of TVD I have a massive suprise for you all...I know this is two years ahead but it shall twist and turn and maybe make all of you go crazy. Please...Enjoy.

-

Recap.

Caroline slowly woke up, stretching out her arms. Her eyes looked between herself, before looking at the person next to her, a bright blush spreading across her cheeks. Klaus began to breathe in and out, a smile soon plastering his face, which made Caroline know he was awake.

"Good morning." Caroline smiled, placing one arm above the covers.

Klaus turned, seeing his love before kissing her forehead. He groaned as he put the effort to push himself up in his bed, resting his back against the headboard.

"Good morning indeed Caroline" He replied, his smile heartwarming.

"Last night.." She started. "Was amazing..." Caroline sighed, continuing to blush.

Klaus leaned down to kiss her, pulling away to see a confused but happy expression on her face.

"Wait..If we you know, wouldn't I get pregnant?" She asked, tapping her bottom lip with her index finger.

"Caroline. Your a vampire."

"Right" Caroline winked. "I still can't believe you slept with Hayley though" She slightly sighed.

Klaus nodded, sliding down beside her. An arm went over her as he pulled her more closer to his body. Caroline giggled, kissing his lips softly then letting Klaus speak.

"Caroline - Love. I.love.you." He said, ever so slowly and even softly.

"I love you." He repeated. "Just you"

"Then thank you for kicking Tyler's ass" She whispered, pushing the bad memories of finding Tyler in bed with another woman out of her mind.

"What does this make us Caroline?" Klaus questioned, out of the blue.

"What?- Klaus I don't kn-"

"Don't. You know what I'm talking about. What are we Caroline? Friends? Friends with benefits?"

Caroline sighed once more. "I-I-I don't know.." She stuttered.

"Well I do" Klaus muttered loud enough for her to hear, before crashing his lips onto hers again. He rolled himself so he now hovered above her, continuing to kiss her.

Klaus pulled away first, glaring into Caroline dark blue orbs, a smile creeping up on his face, as he was ready to ask the question.

"Caroline Forbes..Will you be my girlfriend?" Klaus smirked.

"Cheesy ... But yes" She nodded, kissing him again.

-

Bonnie's head felt like she was lying on a object, until her eyes fluttered open; her statement correct.

As her sight trailed upwards, she was laying on something she didn't expect.

"Jeremy" She breathed. "Don't scare me like that" She slightly mumbled.