Chapter 19. ✔

c; I'm updating because one, I'm waiting for a special friend to come online, two I actually found some ideas at the back of my head. Three I feel inspired, four people are asking me to update and finally five, because I simply want too :D

-

Recap.

"Its beautiful.." Belle smiled, her legs swung over Damon's lap.

Damon brushed his finger tips up and down her leg, grinning slightly as she admired her ring.

"You really think so?" Damon smirked, blurring so now he was hovering above her.

Her smiled widened, her eyes full of lust and love. Damon had finally broke his wall for this girl. He trusted her..Enough to show passion. His eyes glistened, his head leaning down to kiss her delicate lips.

She growled, blurring them to the nearest wall, ripping Damon's shirt off in a instant. Damon smirked, hoisting her in his grasp by her thighs.

Their lips locked together, only for Damon to bit on her lip, seeming sexy to Belle. She gasped into his mouth, the lowest moan escaping her lips.

Damon's hands blurred, shredding Belle's shirt quickly, before he threw it over her shoulders not giving one damn where it ended.

"Damon..falling" She mumbled. He gripped her thighs tighter, pushing her up against the wall as her legs tightened around his waist.

He blurred the two to his room, Damon landing on top of her once again. She grinned, before pulling his head down, crashing her lips onto his. Damon smiled wide against her lips, tugging at her pants.

"You really are soft aren't you?" Stefan smirked, standing by the door frame.

Damon jumped a little, before growling. Blurring to the door and giving Stefan a fake smile.

"Goodbye brother"

-

B O N N I E

I continued to rock on my bed, forward and backwards as I couldn't believe my eyes from the person in front of me. Jeremy was telling me stories about the other side, meeting Silas when he was dead, seeing my Grams, his parents, John, Jenna, Alaric, Anna..He didn't mention Vicki though. Jeremy told me quite a lot that Anna tried grabbing him back, so he would fall back in love with her. Of course this made me quite upset, since I love him and all...

"Bonnie..I love you, I haven't stopped and I never will" Jeremy whispered, cupping my face with his ghostly hands. My head tilted so my cheek was in his hands, allowing him to caress it.

"Jer-" My sentence was cut off by his lips pressing down on mine. I smiled against his lips, until we both pulled away, gazing at each other.

Jeremy's transparent hands took mine, pressing them against his chest. It was sensational...Like I could feel him. I gasped, tears prickled in my eyes, my hands touched around his face, his shoulders.

"Bonnie.." Jeremy whispered, pulling me into his embrace, then kissing my hair. "I have to go..My time..its almost over"

I nodded, pressing my lips gently against his, before he slowly faded. The last I saw of him was movement of his foot turning...then he completely disappeared.

Tears slipped from my eyes, as I flopped down onto my pillows, staring at the ceiling. The tears kept pooling out, my lips tugging into a smile.

"Bonnie? Dinner's ready!"