Chapter 8. ✔

You guys are so lucky, 2 updates in one night; well kinda! I must be in a good mood. So anyways, I'm thinking of making my own discussion thingy and post my samples of banners and covers...What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments C;

-

Recap.

Damon smirked and without asking why he put all the bags down, his arms snaked around her waist and he jerked her forward, his lips crashing onto hers.

The boy groaned, turning his head away and taking the bags in the airport. He soon rushed out by being pushed from more workers. This of course made Belle giggle.

"Ready?" Damon asked,

Belle smiled and nodded helping him in. They done all their information, everything that was needed.

-

4 hours later..

After waiting a long while, Damon and Belle finally got onto the plane. She had been sleeping so she didn't realize it was the next day when she had woken.

"Where are we?" Belle whispered, her hand going behind her slight swollen neck.

"Welcome to Miami baby" Damon replied.

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Damon grabbed Belle's legs, putting them on his lap. He smiled and let his finger trail up and down them. Belle's grin grew a lot more wider, her mouth opened to say something - that was until she was interrupted.

This is your captain speaking. The plane is landing for Miami. Please don't leave any bags or personal belongings on the plane. Thank you.

"We're in Miami!" She squealed.

Damon smirked, his hand running higher on her thigh. She squealed a little too loud, and swatted his hand away; making him chuckle under his breath.

"Save the sexiness for the hotel" 

-

Things around the room fell, as Damon pushed up Belle against furniture. Toiletries from the dresser fell, until Damon blurred the two, roughly against the wall. His lips continued to latch onto hers; his hands gripped firmly on her waist.

They soon blurred to the bed without breaking the kiss, Damon was on top, and their perfect moment kept rising until she felt sick.

She pushed Damon off, blurring to the hotel bathroom, where blood escaped her mouth and splattered onto the floor and toilet. Her hair soon was grabbed away from her face, and Damon held it before putting it behind her ear after.

"Bell .." Damon whispered, turning her around when she finished. He grabbed a wet towel, dabbing it gently around her face, before he wiped the blood away. He kissed her gently, leaving her there, going to his bag and grabbing a blood bag with a small plastic spoon.

"So I'm a baby now?" Belle weakly smiled, joking. "A baby that needs feeding?" She asked, taking the spoon from Damon's hand.

Damon smirked, pinching open the blood bag and pouring a little bit into the spoon. Belle smiled as Damon took the spoon back.

"If your a baby...then I would like to feed my baby" Damon smiled, putting the spoon close to her mouth, as she opened she made a little baby noise only to make Damon laugh.