CHAPTER 21 | An Amazing Day

AUTHOR'S POV:

The dim light in the bathroom created a soft glow, casting a romantic ambiance around Raghbir and Meera.

The two stood by the bathtub, Raghbir's eyes never leaving her.

Meera's eyes, a reflection of uncertainty and desire, held Raghbir captive.

"I will bring the ointment", Meera was the first to look away.

But as she was about to go, her foot slipped, and Raghbir found himself unexpectedly submerged in the bathtub, with Meera landing on top of him, creating an intimate entanglement.

The water embraced them, accentuating every contour of their figures.

Raghbir, now beneath Meera, felt the warmth of her body against his. Meera, flustered and slightly breathless, gazed into Raghbir's eyes, the proximity intensifying the unspoken connection between them.

Droplets of water cascaded from their drenched forms, creating a mesmerizing rhythm as they sat tangled in the bathtub.

Raghbir's hand instinctively found its way to Meera's waist, sending shivers through both of them. The fabric of her dress clung to her, providing a tantalizing sensation. The rhythm of their hearts synchronized, creating a symphony of emotions in the confined space.

Raghbir's gaze shifted from Meera's eyes to her lips, a magnetic pull drawing him closer. The air thickened with anticipation as their breaths mingled. Time seemed to pause, leaving them suspended in a moment charged with unspoken desires and untold stories.

As she shifted a little closer to him, Meera felt something soft yet hard poking on her back.
But as her brows were to form a frown, the director's voice brought her back to earth.

"Cut.. Cut! Such an amazing shot Raghbir Meera.. Fantastic", Ranjan patted their backs as they stood beside him

"Indeed! It looked like they weren't acting! Felt so real", Richa teased looking at them with a smirk.

Meera's cheek had a hint of pink hue while Raghbir bit inside his lips to refrain the small smile threatening to form.
And in order to prevent anymore embarrassment, they decided to leave to their respective rooms. Leaving the other crew and cast laughing.
.
.
Fuck.

In the dressing room, Raghbir attempted to discreetly fix the tent in his pants, a blush evident on his face. The earlier mishap in the bathtub had left a lasting effect.

But at the same time he was frustrated. The unexpected reaction of his body had caught him off guard, and now, with a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment, he grumbled while attempting to discreetly address the situation.
.
.
.
Raghbir was approaching his car, when he noticed Meera by the roadside, engaged in a phone call, frustration evident on her face.

"Yes, I understand... Traffic? Okay, thank you for letting me know.", Meera sighed, hanging up the call.

As she turned, relief swept across her face upon seeing Raghbir.

"Oh, thank God, it's you", Meera sighed.

"What's going on? Why are you here?", he frowned.

"Driver called. There's traffic, and he might be late.", she said rubbing her temple.
He noticed it and said, "A headache too?"

"Yeah, it's been bothering me.", Meera said

"Come with me. I'll take you home.", Meera was caught offgaurd as she quickly declined,"Oh, no, that's okay. I can manage."

Raghbir shook his head and insisted, "Nonsense, Meera. You're coming with me."

Meera reluctantly joined him in the car. Raghbir, being considerate, made a quick stop at a pharmacy.