CHAPTER 1 | The Official Meet

(Third Person's POV)

At Maya's office :

"Congratulations Mr Malhotra and Miss Kapoor for your new show as the lead characters ", Maya said to the newly casted couple of her new show 'Do Jism Ek Jaan'.

Raghbir thanked Maya and
looked at Meera.

Her beauty was divine..

Her beautiful hair was something he loved the most..

How he wished to move his fingers through her hair.....

Raghbir was busy in daydreaming and then he saw her , she came and stood right infront of him...

he was watching her this close for the first time.

He felt electric jolts through his entire body when they joined their hand for a handshake..!!

Electric sparks!!!!!

He was going to take his hand back but all at once Meera pulled his hand for a hug suddenly!!!

Raghbir could feel the time stop around him!

No doubt he was attracted to this woman at the very first sight!

"Congratulations, see you at the launch party Mr. Malhotra", Meera whispered in his ear and moved out of his embrace.

Leaving a stunned Raghbir behind.!!

Raghbir was about to call Meera but..

!! Splaassshhh !!

"What the Hell !!", Raghbir yelled as he woke up with a jolt.

"Good morning sir! . How was your beauty sleep??", Aryan mocked him while folding the blanket .

"Shut up.!! What are you doing here ??? That too early in the morning Aryan ???" , Raghbir said climbing down the bed

"Did you say early ? Haven't you seen the time ??? It's freaking 9 raghs ! You have a launch party of your new show to attend remember?", Aryan told Raghbir while searching for an appropriate outfit for him.

And that's when it tricked Raghbir!

Instead of attending his new show's launch party. He was dreaming about yesterday's incident when he officially met Miss Meera Kapoor his co-actress at Maya singhania's office !!

So.. All of this was a dream??
What were you even dreaming of Raghz !!
Meera ???? ........ohh I mean Ms.kapoor??? !! Seriously??
Run your fingers through her hair?? Goddd ! I have gone crazy !! - Raghbir Thought and stood beside Aryan.

"What are you thinking again?? Goo and get ready.!!", Aryan handed him the navy blue tuxedo and pushed him inside the washroom.

After 15 minutes !

Raghbir came out of the washroom only to see Aryan Stuffing his mouth with chocolate doughnuts.

Raghbir shook his head at his antics and moved towards the dressing for the final touch !!

"Why are you zoned out today.?? Did you dream of some girl??? Or were you dreaming about sex?? I saw the smile in your face broo" Aryan teased him while he was setting his hair with gel !

"Shut up aryan !! Aren't we getting late now? Let's get going.!", Raghbir said glaring at Aryan , while he was busy laughing his ass off !!

They moved towards their car-picked Kiara from her home and headed towards the event venue.