01.

📍 Brooklyn, New York

🎶I got the hookah, who got bottles? Who got the ah, ah, ah?Got a new bitch, got a new body, got a new ah, ah, ah 🎶

🎶
I got the hookah, who got bottles?
Who got the ah, ah, ah?
Got a new bitch, got a new body, got a new ah, ah, ah 🎶

"Ah, ah, ah, he got that he got that hood stroke" the crowd joined in as Dream sung her last song of the night.

She had just finished a quick but hectic 7 day tour. The goal was 7 cities in 7 days and she decided to end the tour back at home, in New York City. Dream was born and raised in New York, once she reached a certain status she was able to move around and live in a couple of different places, some including Florida and Atlanta but she never seemed to stay long. She always found her way back to New York. After all, that is where dreams are made...

Dream has been rapping since she was younger. She didn't take it serious for years, at first it was just a hobby, but as her skill progressed more and more people started to push her to release music. The more music she released, the more popular she became so for the past two years she's been in her music bag, and needless to say, it was a big bag.

"And that's how the fuck you close out a tour!" Tae yelled, as soon as Dream made it off stage. He was already following behind her, wig brush in hand. "That song is how many years old now, and they still love it."

"Every time!"

There were cameras flashing left and right as everyone who had been on this week long tour, were finally done! They were all yelling, hugging, recording, just a big ass celebration in general, excited that all the hard work finally paid off. The tour was a success.

"I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work and dedication y'all put in these past weeks. All the late nights and early morning's from the rehearsals to the shows y'all really did y'all shit! I wouldn't have been able to do this without y'all." Dream stood in the middle of the circle everyone formed around her "I love y'all and I hope y'all ready because we about to turn the fuck uppp tonight!" Everyone ran over, hugging Dream before disappearing one by one.