07.

"𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕁𝕒 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖."
... 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖? 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 3 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤?"

"Where we going now?"

"You bout to see"

Dream had been up all morning with Ja. They went to his appointment and got confirmation that neither his hand or wrist was broken. It was definitely good news but Ja was still in pain, he was barely able to do anything so she had been helping him all morning. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to play tonight, but it was still a game time decision so if he felt up to it, they were gonna let him.

They ended up going out to eat afterwards and now she was trying to figure out where he was taking her.

🎶 What, you wanna do somethin'?
Tryna putsomeshit to bednow 🎶

"Murder Business" by YoungBoy played in the background since Ja was controlling the music. Dream was in the passenger seat, shuffling through her purse trying to find her lip gloss. She pulled down the visor using the small mirror to check her hair and apply the Fenty lip bomb she had found. Once she was happy with her appearance she sat back in the seat and grabbed her phone, unlocking it as she opened the camera and started to record, rapping along to the music "YoungBoy like to blaze, no hand grenades, we get your head blown. Reaper shit, this Draco on me..."

She glanced over at Ja who was barely keeping his eyes on the road because he was staring at her.

"What?" She laughed, stopping the phone from recording. He had the biggest smirk on his face while Dream tried holding her smile back.

"Nun, turn up twin" he said, catching the words to the music, both of them now rapping together "You slime enough to fuck a nigga, you slime to bring a bag home"

"I told you not to trust these niggas, bitch, you know you dead wrong" she finished rapping since it obviously amused Ja.

"What you know about YB?" he asked her

"I like young boy... sometimes." She laughed "that must be your favorite rapper?"

"Sum like that.. who else you listen to?"

"Rappers? Ummm... I like Lil Baby and Gunna." Dream answered "I be listening to Durk too." She laughed, knowing the beef between Lil Durk and Youngboy.

"Nahh I be listening to Durk too.. them niggas beef ain't my beef" he laughed

"You like R&B or you just listen to ghetto shit all day?" Dream asked

"I listen to Rod Wave"

"Ion know if that's considered R&B" she laughed "I'm talking like Chris Brown.."

"Nah." He quickly answered

She scrunched her face up, looking over at him "why you say it like that? what's wrong with Chris?"

"I like some shit but he ain't got nothing I would have on my phone."

"You trippin, let me put you on. Gimme your phone."