26.

I'm just tryna show you off... if that's cool wit you

| Dream's POV |

| Dream's POV |

Dream opened her eyes, fresh from a wake up, grabbing her phone and hitting the lock button once so it would stop ringing. She looked at the phone, the display screen showing 8:56am and the most recent missed call from Tae.

Tossing the covers back, she grabbed her phone and got out of bed, making her way into the bathroom to shower and get herself ready for the day.

Ja was still in bed sound asleep once she was done which made her smirk to herself, knowing she was the cause of him sleeping as hard as he currently was. He would usually be the first one up and moving around but this morning was different, she put him to sleep easy last night.

"What you doing up so early?" Dream asked Tae as she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen, finally calling him back.

She decided she would go ahead and cook breakfast since both her and Ja expressed that they were hungry the night before, but was too tired to get up and eat.

"We about to go get breakfast, you wanna come?"

"I'm already about to cook."

"Oh yeah, your man here you ready to play housewife now."

"Exactly. I gotta spend time with him.. you seen how he made me leave that club last night."

"And did.. where y'all go?"

"Pound town." Dream laughed.

"Goodbye." Tae laughed with her. "What y'all supposed to be doing today?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm bout to wake him up and find out."

"Well I'm outside!" He expressed. "Me and Steph going out again, it's a couple day parties going on."

"It's just y'all two?"

"No. It's two other girls that was at the dinner with us, but they cool."

"It ain't miss name dropper is it?"

"No." Tae laughed "Steph said they don't even hang with her that much because she do shit like that. They was laughing, talking about how you cleared her at the table yesterday."

"Baby girl was trippin, I just had to let her know that one belong to me."

"Did you ask him about it?"

"I told him what happened. I didn't know her name so he didn't know who I was talking about but it didn't matter, he know not to play with me... I hope." she laughed.

"He better. We not dealing with another Dave. Next nigga play with my best friend I'm beating they ass."

"Period. Cuz I'm tired." Dream expressed.