10.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕥?"

The next morning Dream rolled over to an empty spot in the bed which prompted her to reach for her phone and check the time. It was only 6:34am, she knew Ja had to leave early since he had a game today but she didn't think he would be gone that early.

She tossed the covers back and went into the bathroom to use it. Once finished, she did notice a light on downstairs and figured it was Riq getting ready for school so she went down to make sure he was okay.

"Wassup sis" Riq seen her first as he was standing up against the kitchen island eating something.

Ja turned around to look at her once Riq acknowledged her. He was also in the kitchen sitting at one of the barstools, having a conversation with Tariq.

"Hey y'all" she greeted them both. "I thought you left." she spoke to Ja and he shook his head no. "And what time you get home last night?" she asked her brother.

"Like 12:30"

"That's cool, let's keep that up then. Don't stay out no later than 12:30 on school nights."

"I got you."

"At least until you 18 anyway."

"You know that's coming fast..." Riq notified his sister.

"Your birthday?" she stopped for a second and thought about it. "Damn, that is next month huh?"

"Yup. I'm tryna have a big ass party too. I already know exactly what I want."

"Talk to me about that when it's not 6:30 in the morning." Dream said, starting to walk back out of the kitchen. "And don't let Ja make you late for school!"

"She right, don't be late." Ja said standing up from the chair he was in. "We gone link, don't forget what I told you." He dapped Riq up and headed for the stairs behind Dream.

Riq left out for school and by the time Ja made it up to the bedroom, Dream was already getting back in bed.

"You gone let him come to Memphis for a couple days?" Ja asked laying across the bed, resting his head on her legs.

"If he pass his math test he got coming up, yeah."

"He got it."

"He better, cuz if not he not going. Can't reward him if he not doing what he supposed to be doing."

"It ain't a reward anyway, he bout to work. I'm bout to have him doing the same shit my pops had me doing. Ain't nun fun about it."

"You still helping him with basketball, that's all he care about. He gonna have fun regardless" she laughed "but we gonna see."

"You got something to do today?"

"Nope."

"Good, you coming with me."

"No i'm not. Don't you gotta leave like.. now?" She asked looking at the time. Still only 7am, the last thing she wanted to do was get up out the bed again, definitely not to go get on a plane.

"Yeah I do actually, so come on." Ja got up off the bed and started getting his stuff together. He was only there for a night so he didn't have a lot and when he finished packing his stuff, he decided to pack hers too. "Come on, you know you take forever to get dressed and shit."