19.

| Dream's POV |

| Dream's POV |

"Girl, what is you doing here?" Tae asked opening his door for Dream. "Who told you to take that wig off?"

"I was tired of seeing that blonde! That's why I'm here." She smiled at Tae and walked into the house headed straight for the room he does hair out of.

"I hope you don't expect me to do your hair right now."

"I do." She replied, turning the lights on in the room while Tae stood there with his arms folded watching her.

"You know your momma and sister in law on the way here, I'm about to do they hair."

"Ouu that's today?"

"Yes and they supposed to be here in like...." he looked down at his phone "30 minutes. I'll do yours after."

"I can'tttt Tae. I gotta leave in 2 hours, me and Riq going to Atlanta, remember?"

"I do remember but obviously you didn't... why would you take your hair out?" He was now in the room with Dream, running his hands through her hair that currently needed to be washed. "You just be doing anything."

"I was over that wig.. come onnn if we start now we will be done before they get here."

"What you think ima do to your hair in 30 minutes?"

"I don't knowww." She pouted "but I can't go nowhere like this."

"Well don't go.."

"Boy please, you know them damn tickets were like 2K a piece?"

"Two bands? To watch niggas play basketball? You can watch that for free on tv."

"Fucking around with Riq. That nigga expensive, he need to go back with my momma." Dream laughed.

"You shoulda told his spoiled ass no."

"I'm finna start!"

"Come on, lemme wash your hair real quick." Tae said. "You lucky this hair just came in. I can do a ponytail real quick."

"See.. this why I love you." Dream smiled at Tae and he rolled his eyes.

"How you doing your hair for the trip? You know it's next weekend."

"What trip?"

"Girl please." Tae waved her off "how you gonna do your hair?"