29.

"You two complement each other well."

It was 5:00 in the morning and the only reason Dream was up was because she had to use the bathroom. Once she noticed the time, she rolled her eyes, knowing Ja's alarm was gonna go off in another hour meaning they had to get up, so instead of getting back in bed, she started her day.

As she was brushing her teeth and washing her face she started thinking about everything she had to do today. She told Ja she would come with him to practice and she also had to make time to get her hair done since he had a basketball event to attend and he wanted her to go with him.

Heading back into the bedroom, she stood in front of the bed, looking at Ja who was sound asleep. She went back and forth thinking about if she was gonna let him sleep or wake him up, but was already leaning towards waking him up the same way he does her.

Thinking about how much he likes to play, specially in the mornings, she decided to go ahead and wake him.. she just didn't know how she wanted to do it. He was laid flat on his back, giving her easy access to do just about whatever, but the more she stood there staring at him, the more she got the urge to wake him up in a different way.

She got on the bed and slid underneath the covers, climbing on top of him as she straddled his lap.

"Ja" she called out to him while rubbing on his bare chest since he usually slept in just his boxers. She waited for a second to see if he would wake up but he didn't, so she continued taking matters into her own hands.

Stripping out of her shirt, leaving nothing but her thong on, she leaned down placing a soft kiss on his lips before she moved down near his ear.

"Bae" she whispered before gently biting on his ear lobe, causing him to move around a bit. She started to kiss on his neck, her tongue tracing small circles before she fully started to suck on it, still trying to wake him up.

Still unsuccessful, she reached down, starting to rub on his manhood still simultaneously kissing all over him before she started to move down, her lips touching almost every inch of his chest. The kisses trailed all the way down before she reached into his boxers, pulling his dick out, starting to slowly stroke him causing him to become harder by the second.

Glancing up to see he was still sleeping, she licked her lips before taking him into her mouth, her tongue circulating around his tip.

If nothing else, she knew this would wake him up.

"They can go ahead and draft me now, me and Ja together would get the Grizz a ring quick."

"You would wanna play for them?"

"Just to play wit him one time. I wouldn't wanna stay though."

"Where would you want to go?"

"Ion know, probably Dallas.. or Denver."

"Dallas? That's the Mavs right?"

"Yeah." Riq laughed. "You would move to Dallas wit me?"

"Awwww Riqqqq, you still wanna be around your sister."

"Never mind." he looked over at her with his face scrunched up before he got up and started to walk away."

"Where you goin, come back." Dream laughed watching Riq wave her off and go back to playing basketball.

They had been at practice with Ja for about 3 hours and Tariq was loving it, Dream on the other hand was just about over it. She was tired of sitting in the gym watching a bunch of sweaty ass niggas run drills and play ball. Except Jamel... she could watch him all day, no matter what he was doing.