06.

"𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕪."

"Turn it down some."

"Got you." The engineer did what Dream asked and got her nod of approval. She had been in the studio all morning and was finally about to record. She spent most of the morning writing, trying to put all her thoughts and feelings down on paper which was honestly the only way she knew how to release her emotions. She never really expressed her feelings to other people so music had been her outlet, which she didn't mind. It worked perfectly for her.

A couple minutes had gone by and Dream was back out of the booth and sitting with the engineer, listening to the verse she just did. The studio door opened and in walked a familiar face.

"What's good sis?"

"What's up Don, long time no see." She prayed he was alone as she spoke to him.

"Out here chasing the paper, you know how that go."

The door opened again and in walked two other people, the last one being Dave.

fuck Dream let out a small sigh as soon as she seen him

He dapped up the engineer before taking a seat right beside Dream. "Figured I'd find you here since you won't at home."

"You went to my house?"

"I did. I let Coco out and everything" he said, referring to the dog he had brought her a while back.

She rolled her eyes, remembering he had a key to her house

"Crazy how I gotta search the city for my girlfriend because she won't answer my calls."

"I'm not your girl anymore David. You lost that when you had that bitch laid in your bed."

"Come here, lemme talk to you" he stood up, grabbing her arm and pulling her out into the hallway. Once the studio door closed behind them she snatched away from him, causing his eyebrows to furrow as he looked at her with slight confusion. "Fuck is your problem Dream? Why you acting like that?"

"You're my problem David. The lying, the cheating.."

"I'm not cheating on you. I haven't cheated since the last time I lost you, once you took me back that was it. I know I fucked up the other day having ol girl in my bed but I promise I didn't fuck her."

"Dave I had asked you to stay with me that night. I hadn't seen you in weeks and all I wanted was to spend time with you. You told me you would be in the studio all night and the next morning I catch you laid in bed with a whole bitch, a naked one at that. And you expect me to believe you didn't do anything?"

"I didn't"

"So why was she in your bed?"

He stood there with a dumb look on his face, probably thinking of another lie before she responded again

"Exactly. Don't even worry about it, just leave me the fuck alone Dave." she turned to go back in the studio before he was grabbing her again

"Bae wait. I'm sorry okay? I don't have a reason nor an excuse for why she was even at the crib. I fucked up, I know she shouldn't have been there in the first place but I swear I didn't touch that girl. I don't even know her name.."