20.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

EEK ᒪᗩTE
📍Dubai, U.A.E

"Come on, we gotta go back

"Come on, we gotta go back." Dream said as she hit the 'share' button on Instagram, posting the picture on her finsta story.

"Go back for what?"

"I told you, you don't be listening! The tour guide man said to meet them back down there in 20 minutes. We following them to another location I think."

"Oh yeah, I did hear him say that... I be listening." he smiled, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah right. You don't be hearing nothing because you always on that phone."

"I'm not on it now." He slid the phone into his pocket. "You got my attention."

"Good. Race me!" she turned the engine of the 4 wheeler back on and looked over, knowing he would agree.

"You know you can't beat me."

"If I win you gotta take me to one of those soccer games." she suggested.

He laughed, nodding his head trying to think of what he would want... "if I win you gotta come to my birthday party with me."

"Bet." Dream quickly agreed. Little did he know, she had planned on going to the party anyway so it was a win, win."

She pulled off, immediately trying to get a head start and somehow still ended up losing.

"You really be cheating..."

"How?" he laughed. "You the one that cheated, tryna take off all fast and shit."

"No for real, how you got in front of me like that is crazy." she laughed with him, getting off her bike once they made it back to the group of people they were with.

They stayed while the tour guides went over everything from safety to how far they were about to travel, which was far by the way. Once everyone started to get back on their 4 wheeler, Dream made her way over to Shai.

"I'm riding with you." Dream said, hopping on the back of his bike and wrapping her arms around him.

She had been to Dubai once before but she always wanted to come back so when Shai asked her to go, she didn't hesitate to pack a bag. They had been talking everyday since they met and she was intrigued to say the least. He was.. different, definitely something she wasn't used to.