04.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥" "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥..

"Y'all gotta go stop him

"Y'all gotta go stop him. Don't let him come in here!"

Sean immediately turned around and headed for the door again. Dave hadn't got out the car just yet so Sean improvised and acted like he was getting something else out of the car. Tae ended up walking out the house just in time as Dave was now headed up the driveway.

"Wassup Dave" Tae said, headed in his direction "Dream not here"

"What you mean she not here? Where she at?" He asked looking around "her car right there"

"She just left with Mia" Tae spit out, he was always quick on his toes "they went to the grocery store, we about to cook breakfast."

"Bet, ima wait till she get back" he said, heading for the door once again.

"Dave.. you just got caught cheating on her like 24 hours ago, we literally just got her mind off the situation. Give her some time to calm down before you come trying to work your way back in... as you always do." Tae rolled his eyes

"Calm down for what? I told her I didn't fuck ol girl. Ain't nobody cheating on Dream."

"Sounds good but no." Tae said "imagine you come over here and it's a nigga laid up in Dream's bed"

Sean instantly chocked on his drink making Tae and Dave look over at him.

"You would be mad as fuck" Tae continued turning the attention back "whether you had sex with that girl or not she shouldn't have been in your bed. That's cheating.. but you know that. So give my girl some time, that shit really hurt her feelings Dave."

He let out a deep breath and shook his head. Whether  he wanted to admit it or not, he knew what Tae was saying was true. "Tell her to call me" he turned to walk off but his head slightly shifted left, stopping him in his tracks. "Who car is this?" He pointed to the all black car that was parked in the driveway right behind Dream's car.

"Mine" Sean said making Dave look over at him and nod his head. He knew who Sean was of course but he didn't know much about him.

"What you know about a McLaren?" Dave asked

"Not a damn thing" Sean truthfully responded "I guess I just thought it was cute?"

"Yea aight" Dave said, glancing up at the house then back at the car. He took a second but finally decided to head back to his own car and pull off.