22.

"Yes bitch, I'm real pressed."

📍French Polynesia — Bora Bora
Day 2

📍French Polynesia — Bora Bora Day 2

"Soon as I get back ima come get you. I promise.....
I love you..... Put your momma back on the phone."

Lifting her head, Dream looked up to see Ja pacing back and forth on the phone with who she presumed to be Kaari. She laid back down, resting her head on her arms before closing her eyes back as she continued getting her full body massage. It was day two in Bora Bora and she was already exhausted. Between the travel, the flights and the time difference, once everyone made it to their rooms they were done for the night.

She laid with her eyes still closed, thinking about what they were supposed to be doing today and what she was gonna wear. Moments later, she felt more oil being poured onto her body as a pair of hands firmly caressed her legs, slowly moving to her thighs then up to her ass, doing more grabbing than massaging.

"You was gonna let that nigga touch on you like that?"

She felt his dreads touching the side of her face before she heard his voice. Opening her eyes, she smirked, seeing Ja hovered over her. "No." she responded to his question "I knew it was you."

"How?"

"I could tell by the way you were touching me. That man would not have been back there grabbing on my ass like that." She laughed. "And I could smell you."

"You could smell me?"

"Yeah. You know everybody got they own lil scent or whatever."

"So what I smell like?" he asked as he was no longer hovering but now completely laid on top of her.

"You smell like Ja." she laughed "ion know, I can't explain it. You smell good though."

"I know. You on the other hand..."

"Don't piss me off." She side eyed him, making him laugh. "And get your heavy ass up."

"That ain't how you ask."

"I ain't asking..."

"Well I ain't moving."

"Ja pleaseee."

"I like how that sound, say it again."

"No." she started to laugh "lil nasty ass."

"Come on, we bout to go get in this pool I found real quick." He got up and grabbed her hand, pulling her up with him.

"That you found?"

"Yeah, It's ducked off in the cut. I found it when I was walking around out here earlier."