25.

"that's my pussy, these yo pockets."

"What you doin'?"

"Just finished getting my hair done."

"What time is the video shoot?"

"10:00"

"I hope you bout to be on your way there."

"I am. I'm about to get dressed now then I'm leaving."

"Tell Tae he better not leave yo hair all over my floor like y'all be doing at your house."

"Ja shut up." Tae responded. "Ain't nobody gone leave nothing in here."

"Oh wassup Tae." Ja laughed on the other end of the phone. "I ain't know you could hear me."

"This nigga." Tae laughed as he finally let her out of the chair.

Dream was in Florida for a couple of reasons, the main one being a video shoot. She was featured on a song with another artist who wanted to do a video and of course, she wasn't gonna turn down a coin.

Tae also came with her because of course he's her hairstylist but also, their friend whose birthday party they messed due to the Bora Bora trip, ended up being in Miami as well, and she invited Dream and Tae out with her tonight.

Since they were gonna be there for a couple days, Ja insisted on Dream staying at his house so that's where she currently was, while he was back home in Memphis.

"Bae, I ain't FaceTime you to look at the ceiling."

Dream went and grabbed her phone, taking it off the charger so she could sit it up. "Happy now?"

"Yup.. and you got that blonde hair back." She watched as Ja smiled into the camera, looking at her. "You look good."

"You taking pictures?" She asked once the notification popped up showing that Ja took a screenshot.

"You already know I am."

"Hold on!" she checked herself in the camera before starting to pose for him to take more screenshots.

"You ain't got no bra on?"

"No, but you supposed to be looking at my hair not my chest."

"I did look at your hair, then I noticed them titties." he laughed causing her to laugh too.

"You're sick."

"I know, and I need you to make me feel better."

"Boyyy." she laughed, picking the phone up as she was finally making her way upstairs to get dressed.