02.

"𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖."

"What you doing today?" Dream asked Dave, placing a plate of food in front of him

"What you doing today?" Dream asked Dave, placing a plate of food in front of him. Since she already had to be up early, she decided to cook breakfast for the two of them before she got her day started.

"Ima be in the studio all day, ain't been in a couple weeks so ima probably lock in."

Dream rolled her eyes literally as soon as he started to talk. When Dave said he was locking into the studio, that meant he planned on staying all night, which she hated. She understood being in the studio for hours, she did the same thing most times but pulling an all nighter was a bit excessive. Specially when you're in a relationship and you're doing it multiple times a week.

"Do you have to stay all night?" she asked "I mean damn, I just got back home. I haven't seen you in weeks."

"I know baby and I miss you. I promise we gone spend some time together but I gotta work too."

"But all night though David? You already know I don't like that shit."

"Don't start." He spoke up before she could say anything else "I told you I haven't been to the stu in weeks. I been busy with other shit but I gotta get these songs done so I gotta lock in."

"So if you haven't been in the studio where were you yesterday? You didn't come to my show because you said you were working..."

"I was filming. You know that, why you tryna argue?"

"I'm not! I just wanna know what's going on.. you always got a different excuse on why you're too busy for me and that shit is starting to piss me off. If you don't wanna be with me just say that."

"Hold on baby" he stood up, completely ignoring everything she just said. His phone had rung and of course, his attention immediately shifted. "What's the word?" he spoke into his phone, leaving out of the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes as he walked off, she decided to just leave the whole situation alone. Arguing with him wouldn't change his mind about the studio so it was pointless, she didn't feel like going back and forth with him anyway. She had a long day ahead of her and was ready to get it over with. This morning she got a call from her manager who reminded her about a booking she had honestly forgot all about. She had been booked to preform at a NBA halftime show and due to her hectic schedule, she had to do a full rehearsal and sound check all in one day which was the same day the show was happening. She wasn't stressing it though, she was made for this.

"Dream!" She heard his voice getting closer to the kitchen "I'm bout to slide bae, I got some shit I gotta handle."

He looked at her for a reaction since she didn't respond and once he noticed she was intentionally ignoring him, he suck his teeth and walked off again, heading to the bathroom down the hall.