03.

"𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕖"

"What you doing up so early? .... Wait where you going?" Tae asked as he watched Dream throw her tennis shoes on and grab her car keys. It was 7 in the morning and the only reason Tae was awake is because he had a client in a couple of hours.

"Dave house. This nigga got me fucked up!"

"What happened!? I'm coming with you." He jumped up and ran to throw on some shoes himself.

"It's a bitch at his house, or at least she was there! I was just scrolling Instagram and I see a post from about 2 hours ago of a girl recording herself inside his room."

"You lyin"

"I wish I was! I know that nigga house when I see it." Dream said "hurry up let's go!"

It didn't take long for them to make it to his place. The entire ride there Dream had a tight feeling in her stomach, she didn't know what she was about to walk into but she was prepared for just about anything. She knew those feelings she had were valid, Dave would always start to act different when he was cheating and she started to see those same signs a lot more recently.

She used the key she had to his house and walked right inside with Tae close behind her. It was silent throughout the house which indicated he either wasn't home or he was sleep. After all, it was early in the morning. They quietly made their way around the house, checking the rooms downstairs before they were both tip toeing up the stairs, trying to be as discreet as possible. Dream walked up to the master bedroom, creeping the door open as her heart instantly sank once she seen Dave in bed sleep, with another girl beside him.

"Oh this nigga really lost his mind" Tae said, pushing the bedroom door open "Is that who you seen on IG?"

"Yup, look like her."

They were both still in a deep sleep, not even knowing what was about to come. "I should smack the fuck outta this nigga right now" Dream said as she pretty much stood overtop of him looking between him and the random bitch in his bed.

"I got a better idea! Come on" Tae said, grabbing Dream's hand and pulling her back downstairs into the kitchen. "Get a pot. A big ass one!"

She thought about it for a quick second before starting to search the cabinets. Tae was crazy, so she had no idea what he was planning but she figured whatever it was, it couldn't be too bad so she went with it.

"Give it here" he said, referring to the pot she had just found. "We finna go give him an early morning bath... a nice cold one" he laughed as he filled the pot up with ice and cold water. Dream couldn't help but to laugh too, even though she was mad as hell right now, Tae always found a way to offset the anger.

They both made their way back upstairs and into the bedroom where the two were still sleeping. Tae handed her the pot and took a couple of steps back to make sure he didn't catch none of that cold ass water that was about to be everywhere.

She held the pot with two hands and without hesitation, she dumped the ice water right on him covering the entire top half of his body. He instantly shot up, water dripping from everywhere as he quickly wiped his face trying to figure out what was happening.

"Who the fuck is she?" Dream yelled, now that he was obviously fully awake. "This what you doing now?"

"Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Dave asked, getting up out of bed, pulling his shirt off that was now soaked.