11.

"𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕒?"

It was about 5:30 the next morning and Ja had been woken up by his dad calling, letting him know he was on the way to the b&b. Usually when he had a game, he would wake up early and work out or go play ball before practice. He had been slacking lately but since Tee was already there in LA for the game, he knew this morning would be one of those.

He slid out of bed and went to go wake up both D-tap and Nell since they would usually go with him. Once he got back to the room and got himself ready for the day, he headed downstairs and was met by a random female that was heading for the front door.

"Hey Ja." she looked at him and smiled

"Wassup" he nodded his head and glanced at her quickly, looking at her ass that was pretty much out since her dress was so short.

He then noticed lights in the kitchen were on and figured Tap and Nell was already ready but only seen Tap when he walked in, who was guzzling a bottle of water.

"Aye I shoulda left that Don Julio alone last night." Tap said, tossing the empty water bottle in the trash.

"I told y'all niggas."

"Nell got up?"

"Ion even know. He said he was when I first knocked on the door, I'm bout to go see." Ja turned back to head up the stairs and Tap ended up following.

When they made it down the hall to the room he was in, it was quiet and still dark, signaling he was still sleep. Ja opened the door to see Nell still deep under the covers.

They looked at each other for a second, both thinking the same thing before they went into the room plotting on a quick way to fuck with Nell while he was sleep. Before they both fully got into the room, Tap tripped over a bag that was close to the door, which alerted Nell to wake up.

mmcht. "Yo dumbass" Ja turned and looked at Tap

"Y'all niggas play too much" Nell said, clear irritation in his voice which caused Ja and Tap to laugh.
"Soon as somebody fuck wit y'all, niggas be crying" Nell carried on "specially you Ja" he acknowledged, seeing Ja was the main one already fully inside the room.

"Just like you cryin right now. Shutcho ass up" Ja shot back.

"Ima met y'all there." Nell said before pulling the covers over his head.

"You know what that mean." Tap picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it back down at Nell who didn't even budge.

"Aye.. you see that girl already gone." Ja acknowledged as him and Tap left out of the room.

"That nigga was in there by hisself." Tap laughed "he prolly put her out before he even went to sleep."

"get em in and get em gone!"

"Says the nigga who still got shorty laid in his bed right now" Tap joked

"See that's different.." Ja laughed

Once Tee made it to the b&b they jumped in the car and headed to one of the gyms that was already open inside the Lakers arena.