09.

"𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕁𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒."

"I'm pulling up now. I see you." Tariq was in the passenger seat talking to someone on the phone. "I'm in the white BMW" he continued. "Bet" was his last words before he hung up.

Riq spent his first night at the house last night and Dream had woke up this morning to take him to school.

"That's your girlfriend? She's cuteeee."

"I ain't ask her yet" Riq mumbled

"You didn't ask her what? To be your girlfriend?"

"Yea."

"Well you said yet so that means you want to, what you scared?"

Riq rolled down the window as she was approaching the car and told her to hold on before turning back to Dream "you coming to pick me up?"

"Yeah what time you get out?"

"3:15"

"I'll be here." Dream confirmed. Tariq grabbed his bag he had with him and started to get out the car before she spoke up again "you not gonna introduce us?"

"Didn't plan on it." He admitted but still called her over to the car. "Kayla this my sister Dream, this Kayla"

She bent down just enough to look inside the car and waive at Dream. "Hi" she quickly said before taking another glance "oh hey!" She laughed and looked at Riq "you didn't tell me your sister was Dream Doll!"

"I know" he responded to her finally getting out of the car

"Nice to meet you!" Dream spoke to Kayla. "You're so pretty."

"Omg, thank you! You're super pretty too and I love your music." She responded

"Aitee sis" he said bye to Dream and closed the car door before they got any further into a conversation. She watched as he walked in the school with Kayla before she pulled off.

It was still early in the morning so Dream decided to go back home and get some more sleep. Once she made it back from Memphis yesterday, she jumped straight into helping Tariq move in which lasted pretty much the whole day so she was still kinda tired. When she finally woke back up it was around noon, she took care of her normal routine, throwing some comfortable clothes on before making her way downstairs. Going into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water starting to drink it as she stood for a second with both the fridge and freezer doors opened, trying to figure out what she would cook for dinner later that day.

Since Riq was there now she figured she would probably be doing a lot more cooking, but she wasn't ready to start all that just yet so she called Tae and they agreed on meeting up to go eat.

"You look cute and cozy." Tae said to Dream as soon as she was stepping out the car.

"Thank youuu" she cheesed, showing all teeth "take a picture for me, I haven't posted on Instagram in a couple of days."