13.

"𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?"

"Gold or Silver?"

"Silver.. but not a regular silver, can it be metallic? Like iridescent.

"Yeah we can do an iridescent with traces of the blue in it." The designer they had been working with spoke up, helping her put the vision together.

And I think the laces should be blue." Dream responded.

"Which blue?"

"This one" she pointed to the computer screen that had the color options they were choosing from.

"Yeah... that's hard. What you think Ja?" his designer asked him as Dream turned around waiting for his answer too.

Ja was laid back on the couch while she was pretty much doing his work for him. They had been going through different designs and color schemes for the new "Ja 1s" that were set to drop. Dream had gave one opinion and ended up designing the whole shoe herself.

"Lemme see" he sat up and turned the laptop to face him. He took a second inspecting the whole shoe, looking at it from all sides to see what Dream had came up with. "I fuck wit it."

"Of course you do." Dream said "I know what I'm doing."

"I agree" the designer chimed back in "this color scheme is crazy."

"Might as well take that "JMT" off the shoe and put my initials on it." Dream laughed.

"Put hers in the inside of the shoe somewhere."

"I can put it in the corner, right where your initials are but in the inside."

"Bet." Ja agreed.

"You serious?" Dream turned to him and asked. She was joking when she said it and would have never thought he would agree to it so she was surprised when he did.

He smiled at her before nodding, giving the guy the green light to add her initials in the shoe.

"What's your initials?" he asked

"TSR"

"And these the 'All-Star's right?"

"Yeah" Ja responded

"Okay." The guy closed the lap top and smiled, starting to pack up his things. "I have everything I need. I'll reach out for the final confirmation once it's all done."

"You really gonna let him put my initials on the shoe?" She asked Ja as soon as he sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah, why not? You designed 'em."

She turned to look at him and couldn't help but smile, of course making him smile back at her. She held out her hand and he dapped her up, doing their handshake they made up which ended in him kissing her on the cheek. The kiss originally wasn't apart of the handshake but Ja had to be extra and Dream just went with it.

Knowing he would lean in to kiss her, she turned her head so he could kiss her cheek. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her "Damn, I still can't kiss you?" he asked.

"I don't know where your lips been."

"On you." he responded "you let me suck on ya titties but I can't kiss you."

"That's different - and don't say it like that.." she was interrupted by her phone ringing. She seen it was her manager so she wasted no time answering, eventually getting up and walking away once she started talking business.