✧ Special!

A/N: So..I'm kinda in a writer's block right now so I decided to do some special stuff! It'll most likely be just some interesting facts and questions for the characters and for me too! 

Q: What do other people think of the main characters??

Ayumi:
Most of the people steer away from her since she has this cold aura as if saying "Don't talk to me." Though she is very popular with the guys, she hates the attention she gets from them. She sees it as annoying and wishes for all the guys to disappear. She's known as the ice beauty but don't let her know about that! The girls hates her guts though for taking "their" Sasuke away. They also know she's very intelligent, not that the girls want to admit, so if anyone has a problem, they ask her. This does lead to them getting their ass bitten by her but she helps them in the end. If she opens up to you, watch out! She's a weird one. Surprisingly, she's good at comforting people. 

Sasuke:
Of course, the girls favor and adore Sasuke which leads to most of the guys hating on him. Everyone who isn't interested in Sasuke thinks of him as a stuck-up brat but does have to admit that he is strong. Sasuke doesn't talk to anyone except Naruto and Ayumi unless necessary. He's full of pride so it tends to come off as egotistical (which he is) but he has a kind heart. A lot of people think he'd be rude and cold to the one he likes too but actually, he's just kind of clingy. He does NOT communicate though. Definitely has anger issues that everyone tends to overlook.

Naruto:
A goofball. The dumb one. The idiot. He has many nicknames but he's just known for being the dead last class clown. Even if he's shunned by a lot of people, he's easy to talk to so people like him a little. He's also known to be able to make a lot of people happy as he's full of smiles but that also gets people annoyed by him. He seems the type to be a good comforter but he can't sit still and will forget stuff if you talk to him for too long. It goes in one ear and out the other. He can't read the room as he is known for being dense. However, he has this older brother vibe to him so a lot of little kids like him! 

Sakura:
She's known as Sasuke's #1 fan with Ino. Boys or girls, will either hate her or love her. No in-betweens. It's easy to hate this girl but also love her. She's smart and would have kept her title as the smartest one if it weren't for Ayumi. EVERYONE knows she has beef with Ayumi so no one dares to talk about her when near to Sakura. She is really pretty so she has a lot of suitors which end up with their hearts broken because if they confess, she'll just ramble on about how great Sasuke is. She is weak in combat and fighting but jutsus and using her brain are top-notch. She has strong physical strength so if she uses it well, she could become fearsome.

Q: How strong are the characters??

If we split the categories into 8 different ones...

Ayumi:

Taijutsu: 5/5
Kenjutsu: 6/5
Jujutsu: 3/5
Strength: 5/5
Speed: 6/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Stamina: 10/5 (she is a demon so!)
Intelligence: 7/5

Sasuke: 

Taijutsu: 5/5
Kenjutsu: 2/5
Jujutsu: 5/5
Strength: 6/5
Speed: 5/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Stamina: 4/5
Intelligence: 6/5

Naruto:

Taijutsu: 3/5
Kenjutsu: 1/5
Jujutsu: 2/5
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Stamina: 6/5
Intelligence: ??/5

Sakura:

Taijutsu: 2/5
Kenjutsu: 0/5
Jujutsu: 4/5
Strength: 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Flexibility: 4/5 
Stamina: 2/5
Intelligence: 7/5

Q: If the team 7 fought, who'd win?

I think that if they all fought, it would be Ayumi who won since she does have the most stamina but in a sincere duel, Sasuke would be the winner. No matter how much stamina she has, she still isn't used to her weakened body and jutsus. But if it was a life or death battle, because Ayumi has more experience she would win. Naruto would come after and Sakura wouldn't really have a chance.