✧ Lipstick

Ayumi's eyes fluttered open to see a white room and a bed. She could tell that she was now in a hospital and looked around for someone to ask for some water. Before she could speak, a glass of water was already handed to her and she took no second thought to accept and drink it hurriedly. 

"Thank-" She spoke in a raspy voice before pausing. She stared back into the onyx eyes who looked at her with anger. His eyes were filled with hatred and his aura was cold. But beneath all that, there was worry in his eyes. Ayumi looked down before speaking once again in a whisper. 

"Thank you." 

"Hn." Sasuke took the glass and set it down on a countertop before heading over to her bed and taking her hand. Ayumi flushed at this and glared at Sasuke for his sudden action.

"Relax, I'm just checking your injuries." Sasuke glanced at Ayumi's faded cuts and made his way to her face which held an obviously displeasanted face and he sighed as he soothed out her bed hair before realizing what he was doing. Retracting his hand from a slightly frozen Ayumi he turned his head before clearing his throat. 

"We..need to talk." 

"I have nothing to say to you." Ayumi had a harsh tone that seemed so distant from him. Sasuke glared at her and was baffled at her indifference. He wanted to settle this and apologize to her but she wasn't allowing him to do so. "Get out." 

He ruffled his hair in annoyance. His words were stuck to him like gum and refused to come out. He wanted to retort but couldn't. He just wanted them to go back. He wanted to hug her. He wanted her to accept him again. Then the door burst open with Naruto and Sakura who looked surprised to see Ayumi awake. 

"Miichan!!" 

"Ayumi!" Both yelled at the same time. They crowded Ayumi's bed and Sasuke clicked his tongue as he walked away. 

"Miichan!! I'm so glad you're awake! Believe me, I was here often but seeing Sasuke in here like he lived in this room I thought it was fine to just leave you up to him!" Naruto yelled with a toothy smile. 

"Though, where is he now?" Sakura asked. Ayumi's eyes turned dark and Sakura took that as a sign to stop talking about him. 

"Huh? That bastard! Where'd he go?? I knew it! I should have just stayed with Miichan instead!!!" Sakura bonked him on the head making Naruto whine in pain. 

"Sorry about that Ayumi" Ayumi gave her a thankful gaze as she smiled. Sakura then headed over to a wardrobe next to her bed and pulled out an outfit. It was a very casual outfit consisting of a simple yet elegant short kimono that complimented Ayumi's eyes, Some black shorts, and simple Ninja attired shoes. "Well now then! Hurry and dress up because we're going out for a girl's night!" 

Ayumi and Sakura headed towards a cafe that had recently opened up and walked in which surprised Ayumi to see Ino and Hinata sitting there. 

"You guys over here!" Ino yelled while waving her hand. The girls headed over to them and took a seat. Ayumi stared at the other two and had a tensed face. She wasn't expecting more people other than Sakura and was lost in what she should say to them. 

"So! Now that we're all here we can finally get some girls talk! Who's going to go first?" Sakura asked while clapping her hands together and smiling. 

"I'll go first! Did you guys see Sasuke today?? He had this frustrated face but it made him look SO HOT." Ino squealed out. Hinata and Sakura sweatdropped at her while Ayumi gave her a dumbfounded look. "Someone who can look that fine while having an unpleasant face can only be mine Sakura!" Ino smirked while staring at Sakura. She was shocked to see Sakura roll her eyes and sigh.