✧ Reunion..?

"Konohamaru I can see you dattebayo!" Naruto yelled as the obvious disguise flinched slightly. Whispers were heard before the disguise poofs away and 3 children were shown.

"As expected of my boss!" the boy called Konohamaru yells with a smug face. Ayumi bends down and pokes his cheeks which Konohamaru responds with a slight yell. His face turns slightly red and he backs away.

"S-stay away from me, woman!!" He yells pointing at her. Ayumi sweat drops from how uncanny he acted similarly to Naruto.

"Who are these children, Naruto?" Sakura asks as she observes. Konohamaru returns to his smug look and puts his hands on his hips.

"..." Silence fell upon them as Konohamaru's eyebrow twitched and elbowed a small boy with glasses and snot dripping from his nose.

"A-Ah! I'm U-udon! The greatest math calculator of the academy..!" The boy yelled, attempting a cool pose with a red face.

"I'm Mogi, the prettiest and sexiest girl in the academy!" The girl with auburn hair tied in two high ponytails says in feminine poses.

"And I'm Konohamaru! The greatest and boss ninja of the academy!" Konohamaru finishes posing in a position that makes Sakura giggle. Ayumi remained in her stoic look giggling a bit on the inside of how they acted like the person they admired.

"So, why are you here Konohamaru?" Naruto says, picking his nose, eyes closed.

"Hey don't tell me you forgot?! You promised to play ninja with us!" Konohamaru yells with an angry look. Naruto sighs as he puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Look Konohamaru. Your boss is now a full-fledged ninja! I don't have time to play right now. Plus I'm busy right now!" Naruto says while smirking and pointing at the two girls, one with the pink hair talking with Mogi and the other giving death glares to Naruto.

"Boss..is that your girlfriend you were talking about?.. She's scary" Konohamaru says, trembling under the glare of Ayumi. Naruto's face turned pale and smacked his hands onto his lips.

"You! Don't say that if you want your boss to live!!" Naruto yells as his fingers tremble. Imagining a scene where Ayumi starts bashing him open with her fan runs through his mind and shakes fear down to his core.

"So it's that pinkie?" Konohamaru asked with a muffled voice. Naruto's shaking subsided as he nodded in pleasure.

"That's right-" He was cut off with a slap to the back of his head.

"Repeat that again. Na. Ru. To." Sakura says as dark aura spreads upon all of them. Konohamaru and his trio plus Naruto shook with fear while Ayumi yawned slightly. Konohamaru starts backing away from her but accidentally runs into a young man with a fully black outfit and purple markings on his face. Ayumi instantly went on guard eyeing a massive object on his back with suspicion. She could smell blood oozing from it.

"Ah! Look what you did!" The boy growled out. He grabbed Konohamaru by the neck, placing him in a chokehold.

"Hey put him down!" Naruto yelled in a fury.

"Keke, why should I?" The boy laughed out loud. His voice held venom and power. Naruto's feet were planted to the ground, refusing to come off.

"Kankuro! Stop it. You'll get in trouble with Gaara," A girl yelled. A blond hair tied into 4 ponytails with a huge fan on her back walked over with her hands on her hips. Kankuro ignored her calls and proceeded to tighten his grip on Konohamaru who was now turning pale.

"You-! I swear if you don't let him go I'll make you regret it!!" Naruto yelled as he ran up to him. Kankuro smirked in response as he twitched a finger and Naruto suddenly fell backwards. Confused he jumps back up to yell again.