Chapter 24

"See you in the morning, Hiro." I smiled. He hugged me then walked to his bike. I watched him get on the bike, fire it up then put on his helmet before putting up the kickstand and pulling off.

I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I locked it then sat my bag down as I sighed. I looked around for a moment then walked to my room. I looked through my cloths to figure out what I want to wear for Friday.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and then found a black crop top. I found a baggy black jacket to go with it and of course I would wear my boots. I planned on putting my hair up with a hair stick, nothing fancy.

I ate some dinner and was about to get in the shower when I heard a soft knock at the door. I peeked out the window then sighed. I opened the door. "What do you want, Brody?"

"Thought you might want some of the stuff you left at my place…" He held out a bag to me.

I grabbed the bag. "Thanks." I said softly.

He gave a nod. "Sky, I'm really sorry for doing something stupid to hurt you. I swear I wasn't thinking. I mean it when I say if I could take it back I would. I love you… And not being able to hold your hand in school or hug you, hell, even kiss you is killing me."

I looked down slightly. "I'm sorry…"

"Why are you hanging around that dude from the party?"

"Hiro? Because he's my friend." I folded my arms.

"He doesn't want to be just friends with you, Sky. He wants in your pants."

I shook my head. "Not all guys are like you, Brody. Some do want to just be friends."

"What does a guy in his twenties want to be friends with a teen for?"

"I'm eighteen. So he's like three to four years older, big deal." I huffed. "What's it to you anyway? You and I aren't together."

"I don't want him to hurt you." Brody said.

"Why don't you let me worry about that and worry about yourself. Bye Brody." I closed the door and locked it. I folded my arms as I looked down. I walked to the bathroom to get a shower then went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning I put my hair up with a hair stick and put on some jeans shorts with my boots and a tank top. I grabbed a black leather jacket then my bag. I walked outside then closed the door. When I turned to greet Hiro I paused taking in the sight of a black corvette sitting in front of my house. "Wow…"

"Didn't believe me when I said I had a corvette did you?" Hiro smiled as he opened the door for me.

"I believed you, I just didn't expect to see it this morning." I said as I got in.

Hiro closed the door and walked to the driver's side. He got in and started it. "Believe it, baby." He said as he kept one hand on the wheel and shifted gears with the other.

"Want me to get you after school?" Hiro asked after stopping the car in front of the school.

"If that's ok." I met his dark eyes.