Chapter 30

His arms wrapped around me tightly. “What was that for?” Hiro asked as he broke our kiss but kept his head close to mine.

“Because I wanted to kiss you.” I said softly.

“Feel free to do it some more.” Hiro said softly. I smiled and pressed my lips to his passionately. He softly placed his hand on the back of my head. Our lips moved together as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I gripped onto Hiro’s tank top as I wrapped one arm around his neck. Hiro slowly broke our kiss and met my eyes. He softly tucked some loose strands of hair behind my ear before cupping my cheek. I leaned my head into his hand. “I know this is sudden… But stay with me tonight?”

I stared into his dark brown eyes. “Do I get a shirt to change into?” I asked.

“Of course, you can have sweat pants too if you like.” Hiro smiled. He grabbed my hand and led me to his room. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and sweat pants. “You change, I’ll be out in the living room.” He kissed my head and walked out of his room.

I watched the door close and looked down at his clothes. I changed into his shirt and sweat pants, then folded my clothes neatly and put them onto his dresser. I opened the door and walked over Hiro.

Hiro turned slightly. “Damn, you make my clothes look good.”

I smiled a little as I looked down at the clothes. “They are super comfortable. I may have to steal these.”

Hiro chuckled. “Ok.” He gently pulled my hair stick out of my hair. “That’s better.” He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

He closed the door behind me and then walked over to his bed. I walked over to his bed as he laid down and lay down next to him. I lifted up his arm as I moved closer to him and then rested my head on his chest. He laid his arm over top of me. “This is the best feeling in the world.” I said softly as I placed my hand on his chest.

“What is?” Hiro asked as he rested his hand on top of mine.

“Being in your arms.”

“It’s funny how life works. I was content before I met you. Then time became still when I first laid eyes on you. Every day spent with you is magic, and now I can’t imagine going one day without you.”

I lifted my head, meeting his dark eyes. I smiled warmly, pressing my lips to his deeply. Hiro placed hand on my cheek. I softly placed my hand on his forearm.

“Hiro!” Ruka called.

Hiro huffed as he broke our kiss. He dropped his hand from my cheek as he sat up. “What!?”

Ruka opened the door and peeked in. “Oh, ok, so Akari may have gotten into a fight at the little after party.”

Hiro raised his brows. “Why!? With whom?”

Ruka rubbed the back of my neck as he slowly looked towards me for a short moment. “Let me guess… Brody?” I huffed.

“Yeah…” Ruka said. “He was trying to find you two and kept asking where we lived. Akari told him he needed to go… He kept on, and Akari told him what I would have said or even Hiro.”