Chapter 32

His dark eyes shifted up to mine as he grabbed the waistband of the sweat pants I was in. I placed my hands on top of his as he slowly pulled them down. His hands slowly glided from my thighs up to my ass.

I softly placed my hands on his cheeks, pressing my lips to his. Hiro kicked off his pants without breaking our kiss. I placed my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him onto his back. I broke our kiss as I kissed down along his neck to his collarbone.

I left a trail of soft kisses from the center to his chest to his lower abdomen. My eyes slowly shifted to his as I hovered over his rock hard cock. Hiro watched as I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of his shaft up to his tip.

He sucked in a sharp breath as he grabbed a handful of my hair. I slowly took him into my mouth, taking him all in then back to his tip with my tongue gliding along his shaft every time I came back up to the tip of his cock. "Fuck, Sky..." He breathed as he fell onto his back.

I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him back into my mouth. I moved my head up and down in a fast motion. Hiro groaned as he sat up slightly to watch me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and gently lifted my head up to meet his eyes. "Get your sexy ass on your knees."

I got on my knees and he moved behind me. He grabbed my hips tightly then yanked me back as he pushed into me. I moaned as I glanced back at him. He moved his hips back and forth, using my hips to push into me hard. I moaned as I gripped his sheets tightly. He stopped for a second and rolled me onto my back. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to him as he pushed in hard. "Fuck... Hiro!" I whimpered with pleasure.

"That's right say my name baby." He purred as his hips rocked fast.

I hooked my arms around his back as I arched my back, pressing my chest to his. "God... Hiro..." I moaned.

I dragged my nails down his back as he and I both reached our climax together. Hiro pressed his forehead to my shoulder as he breathed heavily. "Damn, that felt amazing."

I breathed heavily as I softly placed my hand on the back of his head. "You can say that again." I said softly. I felt my legs shake as I lied there trying to recover from the orgasam I just had.

Hiro sat up slightly, meeting my eyes. "Your legs are shaking."

"It was that damn amazing." I smiled.

Hiro grinned as he pressed his lips to mine. He grabbed his shirt to clean himself up then me. He grabbed the shirt I was wearing from the floor and handed it to me. I grabbed it as he sat up to grab his boxer briefs, putting them on. I put his shirt on then laid down.

Hiro pushed his arm under me and laid his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his other arm around me. I ran my fingers through his soft black hair with one hand as the other rested on his bicep.

"Goodnight sunshine." Hiro said softly.

I smiled warmly. "Goodnight handsome." I pressed my lips to his forehead. I fell asleep not long after he did. When I woke in the morning I was on my side with my back to Hiro. His arms were still locked around me. His head rested just above mine with his chin barely touching the back of my head.

I looked back at him as he slept peacefully. I rolled onto my left side soft enough to not disturb him too much. A deep breath escaped from him after I got comfortable, but he continued to sleep. I softly moved some black hair from his face with a small smile.

I looked at his full lips for a moment then softly pressed my lips to his. "Mmm." I looked at him as he slowly opened his eyes. "Trying to seduce me while I'm asleep, naughty woman."

I giggled. "It was just a kiss."

"While I'm sleeping, which could cause me to do this." He quickly rolled, making me lay on my back as he pinned my hands to the bed by my head as his body laid on top of mine. I stared into his dark eyes. "Shall I continue?" He asked softly as he used his knee to push my leg to give him access.

I was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. "Hiro?"

Hiro huffed. "We will pick this up later." He got up and opened the door. "What's up?"

"Are you going to the bike shop?" Ruka asked. "I could hear her last night, you know." He spoke in Japanese.

Hiro stood in silence at the door. "Yeah, and?" He spoke Japanese. "Yeah." Hiro said as he walked back to his closet and grabbed a pair of dark paint splattered denim jeans. He tossed them on the bed.

"Ok, did you need me to come?" Ruka asked.

"I don't think Baby girl can drive a stick shift." Hiro looked at me.

"I can't, sadly." I said softly.

"No worries." Ruka said. "Don't get sis pregnant." He spoke in Japanese.

"Sis?" Hiro spoke Japanese as he looked at Ruka. "I won't..." He also responded in Japanese.

"Are you two talking about me?" I asked.

Ruka and Hiro looked at me. "She knows Japanese?" Ruka asked as he got nervous.

"No. And yes." Hiro responded to us both. "Ruka could hear you last night..."

I placed my hands on my mouth as I stared wide eyed at them. "Seriously."

"That's why I was speaking Japanese. So you wouldn't feel uncomfortable." Ruka said as he rubbed the back of his neck.