13 | Increased Propinquity & An Uncanny Encounter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**IMPORTANT** -

1. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT THIS STORY IS A SLOW BURN STORY, NOT ONLY IN TERMS OF ROMANCE BUT ALSO THE MYSTERY/THRILLER/CRIME/INVESTIGATION/NOIR PART WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE ALREADY READ TWELVE CHAPTERS, BUT THE REAL CRIME FICTION PART HAS NOT PROPERLY STARTED. WHAT I AM SAYING IS EVERY PART OF THE STORY WILL BUILD UP GRADUALLY.

2. THE MYSTERY IN THIS BOOK IS NOTHING RELATED TO HINDUJA'S INVOLVEMENT IN THE MINING MAFIA FIASCO MENTIONED ABOUT IN 'THE KING'S WOMAN'. THAT WAS JUST A PART OF HER PROFESSION. THE REAL THRILLING PLOT IS ABOUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND GRUELSOME.

3. YOU MIGHT NEVER KNOW BUT SMALL DETAILS LIKE DATES, DAYS, YEARS AND VERY MINUTE DETAILINGS COULD BE HINTS OR LINKS.

4. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total word limit - 4000 words.

Song - Jugraafiya (Super 30)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 | Increased Propinquity & An Uncanny Encounter

"Papa! Papa!"

The loud and babyish babbling of a child pulled them out of their intensely fervent eye lock.

Hinduja proceeded to unlatch the ghungroos around her pale, willowy feet as Mahadevan crouched down to pick up his son, who was tweaking his formal black trousers to gain his attention. The boy instantly cocooned himself in his father's protective embrace, taking notice to which, his father smiled contently.

"I missed you, little bud." He gingerly planted a kiss on Anirudh's temple while fondly caressing his back.

The kid giggled for the umpteenth time as his parents found their gazes locked on each other again.

"I never apperceived that you danced." He said as he sauntered towards her.

Diverting her gaze away from his gait, she looked down and bit her bottom lip. Her cheeks paralleled bright red plums at the moment. "Well, I do."

"Careful!" He said this while leering at her sultry, flushed petals of sweetness that she was nibbling on unabatingly.

"Sorry?" She at once latched her obsidian swirls with his malty pools once again as confusion unfurled on her radiant phizog.