Chapter 18 *LEMON*

Dinner went surprisingly well.

Once her mother and John had retired to their room, Mia lead Bucky upstairs to hers.

"This is.... wow." Bucky said as he looked around.

"This is my teenager room. I haven't changed it since high school." Mia explained.

Bucky nods.

Mia sends him a look, her eyes raking down his clothes covered body. Stopping at the now apparent bulge, fighting against the material of his pants.

"Mia." Bucky warned.

She dragged her stare up again, and their eyes connected. Her mouth went numb. Just the sound of her name from his mouth, made every nerve in her body go into overdrive. Her hands were itching to touch him. The look in his ice blue eyes was intoxicating. She was suddenly so wet, that he could just slide right in, and she really wanted him to.

Slowly, he reached out and cupped her cheek. Her skin felt like it was on fire. His thumb smoothed her cheekbone, before then grazing her bottom lip. Mia closed her eyes, and whines softly under her breath.

She couldn't take it anymore. She had to have him.

Knitting her fingers into his short hair, Mia brought him down to her level, and smashed her lips onto his.

His tongue tangled with hers, and Mia moaned into his mouth. She struggled to slide off her shirt, but it fell to the floor eventually. Bucky backed her up against the nearest wall, their bodies crammed together, and she could feel the hard line of his cock through his pants. She let him place one knee between her legs and against his semi erect bulge. She could get herself off like this for hours, feeling how big he was, even through his pants, the material rubbing against her sensitive clit. She wanted more.

"I want to taste you." He mumbled into her mouth.

Her lips engulfed his, kissing him again.

Bucky only laughed, hands winding around her and squeezing her small butt. Mia hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, and he carried her to the bed. She felt so safe in his arms.

Her back flopped against the mattress. She was laying on top of the sheets, with him standing over her. Mia admired how tall he was, before staring at the outline of his cock again. It was practically fighting against his pants, begging to be released. He pulled Mia to the edge of the bed, she slipped her slippers off, then sat up to help him get her pants off, kicking them off finally.

She was exposed then, aside from the damp underwear clinging to her. This wasn't planned, she was hoping he didn't care that she hadn't shaved this week, knowing that men were sometimes weird when it came to pubic hair. When her stare met his at the end of the bed, all she saw was pure unadulterated lust.

"You're so beautiful, Amelia Ray Stark." He smiled as he full named her, yanking her underwear down her legs, and diving between her legs.

He spread her legs open wide, kissing along her upper thigh, before licking a long hot strip to where her leg and pelvis met. His scruff scratched her skin. Mia squirmed, But he held her in place with his metal hand. She laced her fingers through his hair, tugging on it, wanting more. His teeth grazed her inner thigh, leaving marks for tomorrow.

She called out his name, but it sounded more like a whine than anything to Bucky. It made him chuckle against her skin, and she felt the sound vibrate straight to her core. Her hips bucked up towards his mouth. He was taking his time. He licked at the crease between her pelvis and leg, and then he breathed heavily near her entrance. She tugged on his hair, and before she could whimper his name again, he was burying himself inside her legs.