Chapter 21: epilogue

Tw for this whole chapter
After a couple weeks of being at the mental hospital Jade was released. She was surprised to see all her friends there to get her. She was baffled at the sight of Chris. The last she saw him he was upset with her and not talking to her. He ran up to her and embraced her in a tight hug. He apologized for his actions and admitted he was wrong. He was to scared to lose her. They were both crying in the embrace. Jade had regretted her actions she knew it wasn't a good idea to try to take her life. She felt so much regret and she could only apologize so much. Her friends weren't mad they were understanding. She took her time hugging each one.

End of flashback

Present day
Jade closed her journal. She was reminiscing the past. She didn't enjoy her being in the mental hospital obviously, but she was reminiscing the memories with those close.
She closed her journal to be met with someone calling her name. It was Chris and her daughter Rory . She and Chris were now 26. She and Chris went out to Matt's house. They were met with nick and Dom and their son jace. She was also met Rory and Matt and their daughter lily. Boy have times changed.

I guess
It wasn't
So bad to love you
After all

A/n I'm sorry the book ended so short but I couldn't think of anything else to write. I'm sorry if this book is complete ass I've been rusty on my writting.