Chapter ten: suprise

When I awoke this morning I was left with a cold feeling. I looked over and Chris was nowhere to be seen. All that was there was the sheets wrinkled and the blanket scattered. I smelt a sweet smell coming from the kitchen. I walked out slowly rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. When I entered the kitchen I saw Chris over the stove. It looked as though he was concentrating hard on what he was doing. I looked over and I saw him making waffles. Me and Chris love waffles. Not long after he turned off the stove before plating the food and waking over. He gave me a plate before he sat down opposite of me.

The waffles smelt amazing.

Jade: thank you Chris it looks wonderful.

Chris: it's no problem really I wanted to. After all you let me stay over last night. It's the least I could do.

Jades pov
I smiled before looking back at my plate. I had waffles with strawberry's and whipped cream.
I began eating with Chris. It tasted wonderful I'm surprised Chris is a good cook, let alone surprised he didn't burn the house down.
Not long after me and Chris finished. I went to the kitchen with the plates. I was about to start doing the dishes when Chris stopped me.

Chris: let me i dirtied them.

Jade : are you sure you've already did so much for me.

Chris insisted

Chris: hey go get dressed I'm taking you somewhere.

Jade: what do I wear.

Chris: dress casual and comfy.

I walked to my room as Chris started on the dishes. I wondered where we were going to go.
I was nervous and excited. I started to get ready by hopping in the shower.

After I showered I did my hair and makeup and put this outfit on.👇

I walked out of my room to see Chris he looked very handsome

Chris's outfit 👇

I wondered how he was going to take me on a date considering he couldn't drive

Jade: Chris how are you gonna take us on a date you don't know how to drive.

Chris: Matt will take us

Jade: ok

Matt is such a great friend. In general he's a very kind and giving person. I'll make sure to thank him.

We walked out to Matt and we both sat in the back. Chris put his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Ten minutes later we made it to our destination.

Matt: have fun I'll pick you guys up at 8.

Me and Chris walked through what looked like a woodsy park. We walked for a couple minutes before sitting on a blanket next to the lake.

Me and Chris sat next to each other and had a picnic.

We had fruit and a charcuterie board of cheese crackers and meats. We both had Pepsi to drink.

After the picnic we sat next to each other, watching the sunset as I laid my head on Chris's shoulder.

As the sun started to set Chris leaned over putting his hand on my chin. He kissed me passionately as the hues of the sunset kissed my face.

We both laid back as the sunset. We watched the stars as we lay cuddling. My head resting on the crook of his neck as his arm was around my waist.

We eventually got up packing away the blanket and picnic basket.

We walked around the park as we waited for Matt to arrive.

We made it to a swing set.
We sat on swings next to each other. Both of us swinging.

We saw Matt's car show up. We got of the swings. We held hands as we walked back to the car, both of us smiling like two lovesick idiots.

We got in the car before we took off again.

Matt arrived at my house before dropping me off.

I thanked Matt

Chris got out and walked me to my door.

He kissed me passionately once more before I went inside. Chris walked back to Matt and as soon as I knew it they were gone.

A/n
Sorry for this boring filler chapter . I hope it wasn't to boring of a chapter. Jade and Chris are so cute omg.🫶✌🏻❤️
Sorry it's been awhile since i updated.