𝒊. Who likes Jello anyways?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒊. Who likes Jello anyways?
[ michelle ]

IF ONE THING WAS FOR SURE, it's that Michelle hates her so called 'field trips' with her PE teacher, Coach hedge

IF ONE THING WAS FOR SURE, it's that Michelle hates her so called 'field trips' with her PE teacher, Coach hedge. She was always put on the back of the bus, which was just her luck. But, she was with Leo so it wasn't that bad. The two entered the bus first, and Michelle groaned.

"Back of the bus? Are they fucking with us?" She sighed, grabbing Leo's arm. "Nope, not fucking with us." They walked to the back, arm in arm.

This was routine, at least when with Coach Hedge. He looked like a soccer dad with a baseball cap pulled far over his head, so you could just see his beady eyes. He had a wispy goatee and a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy.

His buff arms and chest pushed against his bright orange polo shirt. His nylon workout pants and Nikes were spotless white. A whistle hung from his neck and a megaphone clipped to his belt.

He would've looked pretty scary, that's if he wasn't five foot zero.

She turned back to Leo, who was making something out of paper clips. She peered over to what he was making with interest. It was some sort of heart which looked like a perfect charm. And what she didn't notice is the fact it actually was a necklace.

Leo looked up at with his signature crooked smile. "For you, Ellie." He spoke with a fake British accent. She just looked at it in awe. "That's-for me?" She asked cautiously, still admiring it. "No, it's for Coach- yes it's for you!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you, seriously." She gave his hand a small squeeze out of appreciation. "Can I-y'know, put it on?" Leo asked, looking anywhere but her. "Go ahead!" She practically squealed, moving her hair.