𝒗𝒊. Fire-breathing dragon hunting with Leo and Michelle!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒗𝒊. Fire-breathing dragon hunting with Leo and Michelle!
[ michelle ]

SHE DIDN'T STAY LONG AFTER Piper became well, hotter than she'd ever been

SHE DIDN'T STAY LONG AFTER Piper became well, hotter than she'd ever been. Like, Michelle had always knew she was pretty so it was pretty normal for her. Plus, she had other things to overthink about. She ducked out of the amphitheatre, her hand in Leo's and onto the darkness they'd go! Why did he even want her here?

She'd had just accepted to take a suicide mission in front of a bunch of kids that were either terrified of her or disgusted to even gaze at her, so fun!

Also, she was still dealing with it the fact that she saw her crazy neighbour from back 'home', the same peacock pin like she always had. And apparently, Jason had a vision of Hera, and all the pieces of who she was started to fit in place.

She had the same peacock pin if Jason was telling the truth, which he probably was, so it seemed her old and crazy neighbour was the queen of the gods. And that's a lot to process.

She trudged towards the woods, her face puzzled. "Where are we going, 'Eo?" She whispered to him, squeezing his hand. "Fire-Breathing Dragon hunting!" He whispered, looking at her with a smile. "Wait-what?!"

She still thought of Winnie in her mind, why would the queen of the gods try to well, kill her? At least, that's what Diane told her, and she's learned not to trust that woman. It was a rainy day while her mother was drunk or high somewhere, so she'd brought the girl to her apartment.

All she could remember was that she was around three when Winnie had given her this random fork, at least she thought it was a fork. "Let's see what you can do, my little angel." She whispered encouragingly. "I need a brave hero in the future!"