𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. Coach hedge and a sorceress? Is this a fever dream?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. Coach hedge and a sorceress? Is this a fever dream?
[ michelle ]

 Coach hedge and a sorceress? Is this a fever dream?[ michelle ]

MICHELLE, HONESTLY WAS HAVING THE time of her life. Shopping on a death quest? Yay! But something felt off about the woman, especially when her face started glowing at the mention of Jason. Hopefully Her Her Highness was just some random lady from their world, and not some random monster. But, she'd like to live in the bliss for now.

The princess gestured toward the cosmetics counter. "Shall we start with the potions?" She asked, and Michelle nodded enthusiastically. Something about her voice was familiar, at least how rich it sounded to her. "Cool." Jason said.

"Guys," Piper interrupted. "we're here to get the storm spirits and Coach Hedge. If this-princess-is really our friend-" "Oh, I'm better than a friend, my dear." Her Highness said. "I'm a saleswoman." Her diamonds sparkled, hopefully they were real since Michelle has a grudge against costume jewlery, don't ask why.

"Don't worry. We'll make our way to the first floor, eh?" The princess said, her eyes glittering with a unreadable emptiness when she looked at Jason. Michelle cocked a eyebrow at this, why'd she hate Jason so much she looked like she wanted to tear him limb for limb?

Leo nodded encouragingly, along with Michelle who nodded more cautiously. As long as this lady wasn't a flesh eating monster, everything was fine. "Sure, yeah! That sounds okay. Right, Piper?" He asked. Meanwhile, Piper was glaring daggers at the two, but Michelle waved her off. "She said yeah." Michelle answered for Piper, who looked at her like 911.

"Of course it's okay." Her Highness put her hands on Leo's and Jason's shoulders, and Michelle who's hand was interlocked with Leo's followed them. "Come along, dears." She said, and Michelle looked around. "Hey, lady. Do you have anything for well-turning into a ghost?" Michelle muttered, peeking at the shelves.