𝒊𝒊. Michelle and Leo are professional rock climbers, definitely!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒊. Michelle and Leo are professional rock climbers, definitely!
[ michelle ]

 Michelle and Leo are professional rock climbers, definitely![ michelle ]

THE STORM ABOVE TURNED INTO a mini hurricane, blowing everything around. Funnel clouds snakes the skywalk like the tendrils of a monster jellyfish. Countless kids screamed and ran for the museum. The wind snatched away everything that could fly off.

Michelle was still clutching onto Leo with her whole body weight as Jason skidded across the skywalk. Leo was starting to lose his balance, almost falling and taking the girl with him.

But thankfully, Jason their knight in shining armour saved them by grabbing onto Leo's jacket. "Thanks, man!" Leo yelled. "Go, go, go!" said Coach Hedge.

Piper and Dylan were holding open the doors, keeping them open so kids could be saved. Pipers snowboarding jacket was flapping everywhere, her dark hair in her face. But about Dylan, something was off. His Dallas Cowboys shirt was perfectly fine as if the wind wasn't affecting him at all.

Jason, Leo, Michelle and Coach Hedge ran towards them, but it was as if they were running through quick sand. The wind seemed to fight their every move, and for Michelle, she was barely not sliding off completely.

Dylan and Piper pushed one more kid inside before they lost grip on the doors. "Well shit!" Michelle cursed, stumbling. "Language, Fontaine!" Coach Hedge scolded as if they weren't about to fall into the Grand Canyon.

The doors slammed shut, closing off the skywalk and leaving them in a pickle. Piper, the only one who was doing something tugged on the handles. Inside, the kids pounded on the doors, but they seemed to be stuck.

"Dylan, help!" Piper shouted. But he just stood there with a idiotic grin, which sent shivers up Michelle's spine. He looked like he was suddenly enjoying the storm, what the actual fuck? "Sorry Piper." he said.