𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. Jason's a zomhie and we defeat Porphyrion, fun right?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. Jason's a zomhie and we defeat Porphyrion, fun right?
[ michelle ]

MICHELLE HAD ALWAYS BEEN ONE to have crazy-and reckless ideas, that's clear by now

MICHELLE HAD ALWAYS BEEN ONE to have crazy-and reckless ideas, that's clear by now. Countless times in her life she's been told 'control yourself!' but that's like telling homeless person to just buy a home-it didn't work like that most of the time. I mean, imagine telling a ADHD kid to stay still? Yeah, no. And now, she had another crazy idea.

She decided to take on guess who? All the wolves who were extremely salty after she almost killed their king-for some reason. She'd fought them back after become un-gold-ified, with a stab wound from a sun dragon-and was now fending off a group, circling her like she was their next meal. Her trusty silver sword did scare them off at some degree-but they kept staring at her with their heady red eyes, growling. Only silver could kill them, so thank god that's what her weapon was made of.

"Just-die already!" Michelle grumbled, slashing at countless wolves. But much to her dismay, they kept reforming faster than she could get rid of them. They circled her, occasionally launching at her only for them to get stabbed and turned into dust. So much for getting her hair done-as it was full of monster dust now.

Even being surrounded by vicious werewolves, Michelle caught glimpses of her friends. Jason was on some kind of storm spirit like he knew exactly what he was doing. The horse looked like it was made just for the blonde, crackling with electricity as it ran through it's brethern and knocking aside stray wolves. It was definitely a strong spirit, as it never seemed to back down from any kind of fight. Abc honestly-Michelle was kind of jealous that he had some familiar, and she was really missing her hellhound about now.

Piper was surrounded by the six-armed Earthborn, and she was definitely super impressive as he fought on her own. She was practically emitting beauty, that the ogre's just started at her in awe-and so was Michelle. They just stood with shit-eating grins on their faces, and they seemed to forget that they had to kill her. They'd lower their clubs, dumbfounded as Piper smiled back at them-before slicing them into little blobs of clay.