𝒙𝒙𝒗. Josiah's moody, Bunker Nine is famous, and counsellor meetings?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒗. Josiah's moody, Bunker Nine is famous, and counsellor meetings?
[ michelle ]

THE FIRST PERSON MICHELLE WAS faced with after she finally returned from her suicide mission? Her nosy brother of course! They told the story of their super heroic quest, and she answered a bunch of questions, yet after that, all she really wanted...

THE FIRST PERSON MICHELLE WAS faced with after she finally returned from her suicide mission? Her nosy brother of course! They told the story of their super heroic quest, and she answered a bunch of questions, yet after that, all she really wanted to do was sleep. And thankfully, Chiron saw how tired they were, so he let them go.

The beloved Thanatos cabin actually had a real mattress, which was very appreciated, as Michelle was drained completely of any energy. She did somehow change, yet couldn't bother taking off every single piece of jewelry Aphrodite thought it was just so funny to put her in! But she awoke the next morning, with Josiah leaning over her. He hadn't asked her question last night-which only meant now he was going to bombard her with them.

"How'd it go?" He said out of nowhere, weirdly giddy. She shoved him off and rubbed her eyes. "Can a girl not get any sleep?" She muttered under her breath, sitting up as the bright light hit her. It could've been spring instead of winter-birds sang, monsters howled in the woods since their cabin was the closest to it, and everything was strikingly green. Breakfast smell's wafted from the dining pavilion-bacon, pancakes, and all sorts of wonderful things.

He waved her off, dragging her up. "Come on, tell me everything about it! I heard you defeated some wolves-and sun dragons? Hurry up already and speak!" He urged, running a hand through his dark hair. Michelle deadpanned, smoothing out her pyjamas which she had stole from Josiah, obviously.

"I'm starving-can we go to breakfast already?" She groaned, but he pulled her back down. "Not until you tell me! The Apollo cabin are not reliable narrators! Especially that Kinsley girl-" "I'll tell you at breakfast, alright?" She muttered, glaring at her brother. "Just let me go eat!" Michelle whined. "Not before you tell me everything! I know that Clark Kent guy told the story-but I want to hear it from you!" Josiah whined.