𝒗𝒊𝒊. People of earth, it's just Festus!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒗𝒊𝒊. People of earth, it's just Festus!
[ michelle ]

NIGHTMARES ALWAYS PLAGUED HER NIGHTS, it was honestly tiering at this point

NIGHTMARES ALWAYS PLAGUED HER NIGHTS, it was honestly tiering at this point. She awoke in a ambulance, it was the ambulance that they put her in after the accident happened. Her heart dropped to her stomach. Why was she here again? Was this just Hypnos messing with her?

She tried to squirm, but the realized she wasn't in the stretcher like before. It felt like when she went invisible, she felt like a ghost for some reason. In front of her, a smaller version of her was sobbing, squirming, pleading to get out.

The familiar paramedic was in front of the stretcher, and little Michelle sobbed even harder. "Sweetheart, stay down!" She tried restraining her, but she kept squirming. "I didn't do it! Let me out!" She kept yelling over and over again.

"I said stay down!" The paramedic grumbled, pulling out restraints and using them on the poor child. The emotions from before flooded her mind, and one thing bout Michelle is that she couldn't control her emotions.

She was always the crybaby kid, always the one to make a scene. She never knew how to express herself, to make her thoughts known. So usually, she would just cry. Crying never worked, and it always only made it worse. Yet she could never turn of her emotions, she never found the off switch.

Her childhood body thrashed and cried, butting and biting the paramedics. "I said let me go!" She cried out, but no one answered. From the corner of her eye, she noticed that it seemed like dirt was creeping in though the door.

Right now, she was absolutely sobbing her eyes out. She never wanted to have to relive this again? Was this just a sick joke? The paramedics backed away from the girl, running to the front of the ambulance and leaving her to yell for help and get none.