𝒊𝒙. Falling to your death, isn't that so fun!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒊𝒙. Falling to your death, isn't that so fun!
[ michelle ]

BEING A GIRL USED TO only New York and New Mexico, she was struggling in the entry hall

BEING A GIRL USED TO only New York and New Mexico, she was struggling in the entry hall. All the furniture was frozen solid and her brain was still defrosting from that Zethes guys sword. She blew cold air from her mouth into her left hand, trying to get some kind of warmth. Meanwhile, Leo was just having a wonderful time!

The boy was sat beside her, clutching her right hand, that being the only part of her remotely warm. His hair was now smoking, probably because heat and cold didn't mix, you have Mr. Brunner to thank for that. A random butler came up to them, a warm smile on his face somehow.

"Drinks, anyone?" he asked, holding his arm out, and disturbing Leo's rambling. "Isn't that just-oh, uhm..." he looked to Michelle, who was just snacking on some black Cheerios from her backpack. "Sure?" she said, cautiously. The butler guy nodded, handing them these glasses that looked identical to the ones at Camp.

She looked into the cup, but it was empty. "Uh, bro...where's the drink?" Leo asked, shaking his cup around everywhere. The butler guy chuckled. "Just think of the drink you want, and it'll appear." The man said with the same smile.

The more she looked at him, the more he looked familiar. He was tall, sure with a surfer build and blonde hair. His face was sun-kissed and his skin tanned. His eyes were this weirdly familiar light blue. To be honest, he looked like that archer dude and her English teacher back at Yancy Academy, Mr. Phoebus.

Another butler ran up to them hurriedly. Accept this time, it was a girl. She looked remotely younger than the guy butler who didn't look a day over eighteen. The girl looked about twelve, which was weird for a butler. Her skin was pale and her eyes were this silver colour. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a ponytail