𝒙. Potty sludge lady? Gross!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙. Potty sludge lady? Gross!
[ michelle ]

WHY DID FESTUS HAVE TO land by the port-a-potty's? Just why? A dozen blue plastic boxes had been placed in the yard, and her favourite bronze dragon had flattened them all

WHY DID FESTUS HAVE TO land by the port-a-potty's? Just why? A dozen blue plastic boxes had been placed in the yard, and her favourite bronze dragon had flattened them all. Thank the gods they hadn't been used in a long time, and the fire ball had crisped all of them, but still gross chemicals leaked out of them.

Michelle had to practically go ghost-mode for the whole thing, and trying not to breath from her mouth. "Now this is just-wonderful." She gagged, flickering from well, basically dead to alive. "What more can we do?" Leo sighed, grasping her fadding in and out of reality hand.

Festus layer onto of all the plastic boxes, and even with heavy snow falling his hide was still steaming hot. Of course, that didn't bother any of them. Michelle sat on his tail, bored out of her mind right now. She'd thought about her encounter with her father not too long ago, at least she thought it wasn't too long ago.

She remembered the avenger-sword-ring thingy, and her eyes darted to her right hand. The same silver ring from her dream was wrapped around her middle finger, the same snake engravement and everything. Michelle didn't know how it actually got to real life, but that was a conversation with Josiah for another day.

Leo, though was starting to get irritated. And to be honest, for a good reason. Festus was perfectly in tact. Sure, it did fall out of the sky with a big ka-boom, but it's body wasn't even dented. The fireball had apparently came from the built up gasses in the toilet units, not from the dragon. His wings were in tact too, nothing seemed broken, so why did it stop?

"Not my fault," he muttered. "Festus, you're making me look bad, you even got Michelle angry at Jason." Michelle frowned at this. "Not cool, man." She parted the bronze dragons side, with her hand which was now looking normal again.