𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. You know what, screw you Hera!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. You know what, screw you Hera!
[ michelle ]

IF THERE WAS ANYTHING MICHELLE wanted, is to touch solid ground

IF THERE WAS ANYTHING MICHELLE wanted, is to touch solid ground. They were currently on the back of Festus, soaring through the air towards wherever they needed to go, and were currently over New England. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, trying to get comfortable with Leo leaning against her.

She constantly tried to not look down and try to predict her death, but it was pretty hard when your terrified of well, death. She looked down, regrettably as her heart dropped to her stomach.

But she didn't want to feel like a burden to everyone, so she kept on a blank expression, fiddling with her necklace as her head came up with the countless ways she could die right now.

And it seemed that Leo was also in his own world as he mutter really random things. "Shut up, me," he said out loud, and everyone looked at him weirdly. "What?" Piper asked. "Nothing," Leo said. "Long night, right hermosa? And , I think I'm hallucinating. It's cool."

Michelle's friends behind her didn't sound too pleased to have a hallucinating and tired dragon driver, but the girl frowned in worry. "Definitely. I mean-if you wanna take a nap I'll cover for you!" She perked up, tapping his shoulder. He waved her off. "Just joking, 'Elle." And then she changed the subject much too Michelle's dismay.

"So, what's the plan, bro? You said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?" Leo asked, keeping his head in front of them and his eyes glued to the horizon. As they flew over what looked like New England or something, Jason explained the master plan to save the ultimate bitch Hera (don't strike me down, Zeus!):