𝒙𝒗𝒊. Scary caves and confessions about giants. Huh!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒗𝒊. Scary caves and confessions about giants. Huh!
[ michelle ]

YOU KNOW WHAT WAS WEIRD? Having a dreamless sleep as a demigod

YOU KNOW WHAT WAS WEIRD? Having a dreamless sleep as a demigod. The last few dreams that Michelle had were infested with her horrid past and dirt woman, and now five gods have visited her in her dreams. But now, it was weird. Everything was still gold, and she felt like she'd probably died. Her breath hitched, as the gold disappeared from her eyes. It felt like she was defrosting, even if she was freezing.

The gold disappeared slightly, her eyes fluttering open. All she felt was cold, ice cold. It was like she was dunked in some kind of freezing river, before being hauled up. "What the fuck!" She shrieked, her teeth chattering before being dunked back into the water once again. Her breath bubbled in the water as the river's fresh water filled her lungs. Holy shit, she was probably being drowned to death right now.

She flailed around in the water, trying to scream. Remember when the chariot that had brought hey to camp had fallen into the lake and she couldn't swim? Yeah, this wasn't too different. She looked around, but there were no pretty water lady's, only this one grumpy looking old man. His skin was navy blue with freakishly yellow eyes, and was wearing what you'd expect a homeless person would.

She thrashed around, mouthing 'help me!' to the old man, who just huffed before snapping his fingers. The water around her hauled her up and onto the grass. She immediately started coughing, the water erupting from her lungs. "What-the hell was that for?!" She shrieked, her chin quivering from the cold.

Jason snorted, hauling her up. "I can't swim, dumbass." She grumbled, waddling over and into some kind of cave. "Eh, your still alive." Jason shrugged, and she scoffed even if she just started another coughing fit. "Barely!" She grumbled again. She was completely soaked, and probably freezing more than a icicle right now.