𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. Why is Aphrodite so mean?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. Why is Aphrodite so mean?
[ leo ]

DREAMS, IN FACT, ARE NEVER a good sign

DREAMS, IN FACT, ARE NEVER a good sign. At least when your a demigod like Leo. I mean, the guy had been through enough, only to have to deal with nightmares too? Not cool, at all. And to make matters worse, things have been loco for him most of the time.

First off, he had to build some kind of battle ship that he drew when he was a kid. That was pretty easy, with Festus helping him along the way. Yet it's already been one month, and he's barely started the project. Leo started a lot of projects, and then would soon get distracted easily, which was probably the problem. Currently? He had made about five daggers and two metal bobble heads, just out of boredom. He was ADHD anyways, which was normal for a demigod. But he was definitely extra ADHD, since the guy could never sit still.

It was really hard to actually focus on the Argo II, since their deadline was only five months from now, sometime before the summer solstice. Which also meant, he would be having his birthday on his amazing and life-threatening quest. That wasn't preferred, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it. Plus, Leo didn't really celebrate it anyways. What was it? A reminder of his sad life? So fun, right?

And he's also been having some pretty weird dreams. It was just him-and Michelle, the girl of his dreams, falling from somewhere in the air. You heard it here folks, Leo actually liked Michelle! I hope the nicknames didn't give it away, eh?

He'd always felt different around Michelle. Like, sure, he's definitely thought girls were pretty, like Khione or Thalia. But something about her was...different? It was hard to explain. Leo would get more giddy around her, and his face would burn up, literally. Sometimes being a human furnace was a total pain the ass, especially when she laughs.