𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. Capture the Flag goes horrifically wrong-like, prophecy wrong.

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024...oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. Capture the Flag goes horrifically wrong-like, prophecy wrong.
[ michelle ]

THE SUN SHINED DOWN ON the camp full of demigods

THE SUN SHINED DOWN ON the camp full of demigods. It has been only a few days since the four of them had returned from their quest to save the queen of the heavens. And surprisingly, even though it was supposed to be winter, camp was reasonable-weather wise. The grass was green while little snow flakes fell, but never lasted on the ground. Apparently it was some kind of magic, but that didn't matter.

Michelle had been having a pretty great time at camp, as now, people actually acted like they liked her for once! The only people that looked at her like a disease were the Nike kids, but that was only because she had stabbed one by total accident, totally... but that was besides the point. Camp Half-Blood didn't seem half bad anymore.

And today was sorta special, as Josiah claimed. It was her first capture the flag well, ever. So her dear brother taught it would be a good idea to set her up against a bunch of Ares kids for sparing in the arena, 'for preparation' he claimed. The arena was just one coliseum-like thing, with racks of weapons and swords lining the walls.

She had probably beaten up about five kids by now, to the point Will Solace had to be called as a on-fight medic. But this Sherman Yang kid-was extremely annoying. Every slash she threw at him, he'd barely dodge and act like he was all that. Ever quick stab she would do, he would stumble and then wink and act like he had just done the biggest save of the century. It was utterly aggravating. She had even tried floating behind him, but somehow he was still unharmed! It was like Ares wanted to fuck around with her, or something.

Sweat beaded down jet forehead as her energy disappeared slowly. Her sword felt more heavy, and she was stumbling more. Her sword had grazed his arm, drawing one singular cut across his forearm. Crimson trickled from the wound, and the boy grimaced. "Ha! First draw of blood, I win!" Michelle celebrated, and did kick the boy down who stumbled before falling on his back.