𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. Leo sets his panties on fire, since apparently that's possible!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. Leo sets his panties on fire, since apparently that's possible!
[ michelle ]

 Leo sets his panties on fire, since apparently that's possible![ michelle ]

THE SILVER TENT THINGY, WAS definitely very comfortable. Michelle was thankful that they weren't just standing out in the cold, and that they were at least comfortable for a smidge of time. Currently, she was kicking back and taking to the pretty hunter in full on pyjamas with her aviator jacket over her superman tee. Her scratch from the Sun Dragon was already healing, which was good too. Meanwhile, the boys didn't seem that lucky.

"Oh, no way," Leo said. "We've been sitting in a cave and you get the luxury tent? Somebody give me hypothermia-or a broken arm. I want hot chocolate and a parka!" he whined, his hair randomly smoking. "You're a human heater, 'Eo. You physically can't get hypothermia." Michelle laughed, and the Rory girl snorted. Leo just tried redder than a bottle of cherry coke. "Whatever!"

Phoebe sniffled. "Boys," she said, like it was the worst insult she could think of, "Agreed." Rory fist bumped the redhead like this was normal. "It's alright, Phoebe," Thalia said. "They'll need extra coats. And I think we can spare some chocolate." she said, and soon enough Leo and Jason were dressed in matching silver coats, and they looked less offended at least.

"Cheers!" said Coach Hedge. He crunched down his plastic thermos cup, and it soon disappeared from his hands and he swallowed it. "That cannot be good for your intestines," Leo said. Thalia patted the two girls on the back. "You up for moving?" she asked. Piper nodded. "Thanks to Phoebe, yeah. You guys are really good at this wilderness survival thing. I feel like I can run ten miles." "Well maybe not ten miles, but it doesn't feel like I'm being stabbed ever five seconds!" Michelle added.

Thalia winked at Jason while Rory snorted at Michelle's comment, and blood rushed to her ears and tinted her cheeks. The 'no dating rule' was really killing her right now, but it's not like she actually wanted to date the girl. Michelle just found her stunning, like she found everyone."She's tough for a child of Aphrodite. And the other girl, she's hilarious. I like them."